BIAS ships Peak LE 6
BIAS this week began shipping Peak LE 6 — the 'light' edition of its audio editing, processing and mastering application for Mac with an improved interface, new DSP features, and other improvements. Last month, BIAS released version 6 of Peak Pro and Peak Pro XT, the professional edition and an Extended Technology edition that includes Peak Pro and 8 plug-ins for mastering, restoration and sound design. Peak LE now offers the ability to author and upload audio podcasts directly (without requiring an additional application). Additionally, a new DSP feature, Voiceover Ducking, automatically lowers the music during a voiceover. Other new DSP features include Change Duration Options for optimization for vocal and musical content, and Mono-to-Stereo/Stereo-to-Mono conversion.
When Logitech's Ultrathin Keyboard Cover first came out, it caused something of a minor stir in the iPad world. It was the very firs ...Akitio Thunder dock
Akitio has expanded its line of Thunderbolt accessories with its new Thunder dock. With eSATA, FireWire 800, USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt p ...Pioneer AppRadio 3 with CD/DVD
Lots of cars come with robust stereo systems full of evolving technologies to give people the convenience of a smartphone on their das ...
10 Most Discussed
- New suit says Apple Store POS devices discriminate against blind - 28 replies
- Mt. Gox admits Bitcoin loss in hack, files for bankruptcy in Japan - 23 replies
- Apple CEO Tim Cook refutes investor call for 'profits above all' - 19 replies
- Report: OS X 10.9.2 puts Mail back on track at last - 16 replies
- Apple handling 40B iMessages, 15-20M FaceTime calls daily - 13 replies
- Apple urges Arizona governor to veto anti-gay bill - 12 replies
- Architect of Apple Campus 2 reveals Jobs' influence - 10 replies
- Report: Apple dodged taxes on $8.9B in Australian profits - 9 replies
- Bitcoin-stealing trojan makes jump to popular Mac apps - 8 replies
- Yahoo shifting away from Google, Facebook login credentials - 8 replies