BIAS ships Peak LE 6
BIAS this week began shipping Peak LE 6 — the 'light' edition of its audio editing, processing and mastering application for Mac with an improved interface, new DSP features, and other improvements. Last month, BIAS released version 6 of Peak Pro and Peak Pro XT, the professional edition and an Extended Technology edition that includes Peak Pro and 8 plug-ins for mastering, restoration and sound design. Peak LE now offers the ability to author and upload audio podcasts directly (without requiring an additional application). Additionally, a new DSP feature, Voiceover Ducking, automatically lowers the music during a voiceover. Other new DSP features include Change Duration Options for optimization for vocal and musical content, and Mono-to-Stereo/Stereo-to-Mono conversion.
Apple has never been shy about funky ports -- first it was Apple Desktop Bus, and its own DIN-8 serial port. Following that came FireW ...Logitech Hyperion Fury mouse
Selecting the correct gaming mouse comes down to finding a device that balances the needs of a user with a price they can afford. Ofte ...Life n Soul BM211 Bluetooth speaker
Bluetooth speakers aren't only for listening to some music at the park or on a long bus ride, but can also be built with tablets in m ...
10 Most Discussed
- US cybersecurity chief claims lack of experience not important to job - 16 replies
- Quicken 2015 for Mac brings new features, strips others - 11 replies
- Security guards protest low wages, block Apple San Francisco store - 9 replies
- Apple releases second public OS X Yosemite beta, new iTunes 12 test - 8 replies
- Claim: Apple's iMessage accounts for 30 percent of all mobile spam - 8 replies
- Schematics suggest iPhone 6 may come in 16, 64, and 128GB models - 8 replies
- Digital credit card replacement Coin calls for 10,000 more testers - 7 replies
- Apple 'investigating' if leaked celebrity pics came from iCloud - 7 replies
- Rumor: iPhone 6 may support 150Mbps LTE-A - 7 replies
- Uber allowed to resume services in Berlin after ban suspended - 6 replies