BIAS ships Peak LE 6
BIAS this week began shipping Peak LE 6 — the 'light' edition of its audio editing, processing and mastering application for Mac with an improved interface, new DSP features, and other improvements. Last month, BIAS released version 6 of Peak Pro and Peak Pro XT, the professional edition and an Extended Technology edition that includes Peak Pro and 8 plug-ins for mastering, restoration and sound design. Peak LE now offers the ability to author and upload audio podcasts directly (without requiring an additional application). Additionally, a new DSP feature, Voiceover Ducking, automatically lowers the music during a voiceover. Other new DSP features include Change Duration Options for optimization for vocal and musical content, and Mono-to-Stereo/Stereo-to-Mono conversion.
It's inevitable, at some point somebody needs a hardcopy of a document. Paper never runs out of battery charge, after all. Our Mom, j ...Linksys WRT1200AC Wi-Fi Router
Once upon a time, a brand-new Linksys router showed up on our doorstep. So we gathered some network-minded friends together, and hooke ...Rapoo A300 Mini Bluetooth NFC Speaker
The Rapoo Bluetooth Mini NFC Speaker is a little metallic box about the size of a baseball. In spite of its small size, we were very p ...
10 Most Discussed
- First Look: All-new 12-inch Apple MacBook - 18 replies
- Apple patches root escalation in Yosemite, older may not see patch - 18 replies
- Backup Utility Smackdown (OS X) - 17 replies
- The Feature Thief: Apple taketh away, sometimes giveth back - 12 replies
- Apple Watch: Pre-orders live, delays, Apple Care+ prices revealed [U] - 11 replies
- Retina 12-inch MacBook teardowns reveal low repairability - 9 replies
- Google cuts YouTube support for older Apple TV, Google TV, iOS devices - 9 replies
- Researcher: OS X 'Rootpipe' attack fix not reliable, attacks possible - 8 replies
- Pointers: don't forward your OS X Mail, redirect it - 8 replies
- Living With and Without: Time Machine - 7 replies