Avery DesignPro for Mac
Avery on Wednesday unveiled the finalized version to its DesignPro software, its label and stationery designing and printing application. Being an avery product, the company includes over 1300 pre-designed layouts for their paper products, allowing users to quickly create business labels, CD labels, and more. The final version also includes over 2000 clip art and photo images for use with projects. Users can download DesignPro for free, directly from Avery's website.
US DoJ inquiry, Universal
Universal's Total Music service is the subject of Federal inquiry after the US Justice Department sent a letter to the Universal Music Group requesting information about the planned service. Yahoo News reports that this follows a similar letter obtained by Sony BMG – neither label would comment, and letters sent to the Justice Department went unanswered.
SOHO Labels 3.5 released
Chronos today released SOHO Labels 3.5, an update to its label printing software that features circular text boxes and zip code sorting. The latest release allows users to place circular text on designs, and dedicated inspector tools are available for customizing whether text is drawn inside or outside of the circle Contacts are sortable by zip code, and the zip code is shown in the contacts list when the option is chosen. SOHO Labels 3.5 is a free update for registered SOHO Labels 3.x users, and is priced at $40 for new users.
Avery at Macworld SF
Avery Dennison will unveil Avery DesignPro at the Macworld Expo this month, a new standalone application that allows users to print on any Avery label or card product. DesignPro includes over 1300 preset layouts and over 2000 clip art and photo images to embellish users' projects. Avery designed the software to have easy access to iPhoto libraries, enabling users to quickly access their personal photos to use with DesignPro. Avery DesignPro will be shown publicly at Avery's Macworld booth, where users can sign up to participate in the beta test. Avery expects to sell the application in the second quarter of 2008.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Polk, a company well-established in the audio market, recently released a new set of headphones aimed at the lifestyle market. The Hin ...Blue Yeti Studio
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...
10 Most Discussed
- Feature: Five reasons to skip El Capitan for now - 31 replies
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan released to public - 24 replies
- Opinion: OS X El Capitan -- Upgrade or Not? - 22 replies
- Five reasons to update to El Capitan - 20 replies
- Editorial: In defense of the 16GB iPhone 6s - 14 replies
- Amazon to sellers: Apple TV, Chromecast no longer welcome - 12 replies
- Apple pulls iFixit developer credentials over Apple TV teardown - 12 replies
- Apple warning developers about new Chinese, Japanese taxes - 10 replies
- New Magic Keyboard, Trackpad, and Mouse revealed in OS X 10.11.1 code - 8 replies
- Editorial: Apple's iOS purchase-history purge disrespects users - 8 replies