iBiz 3, time billing
Many professionals need to track their time for billing purposes. You could manually write down the times you start and stop a project, but then you’d still have the headache of writing out an invoice as well. For a simpler, automated solution, consider iBiz 3 to track your time and print up your invoices.
Invoice 3 point of sale
Kedisoft on Friday unveiled Invoice 3, a major update to its scriptable invoicing application, completely redone from the ground up to incorporate features of Mac OS X, with a host of new features. Invoice 3 offers users Smart coloring for invoices, for at-a-glance status of an invoice, and full drag-and-drop support for arranging invoices and invoice elements. Kedisoft is currently selling Invoice 3 for €79 (~$130), available from its website.
Backup batteries and device chargers are objects that many users take for granted. They often only one-dimensional in functionality, r ...ActvContent Sync Smartband
Smartbands of all sorts are hitting the market. Some build on the buzz around fitness trackers, while others offer simpler features fo ...RocketStor 6324L Thunderbolt 2 eSATA bridge
Like it or not, the shift to Thunderbolt is underway. The connection is extremely flexible, allowing for video and data to co-habitate ...
10 Most Discussed
- Some users complain of iPhone 6 Plus bending in pockets - 23 replies
- Video shows two kids deliberately bending iPhones at Apple Store - 20 replies
- Wozniak on the iPhone 6: 'I've gotten rid of my Android phones' - 15 replies
- Person responsible for iOS 8.0.1 debacle also linked to iOS 6 Maps - 14 replies
- Apple releases fix for 'Shellshock' Unix flaw - 12 replies
- FBI Director Comey worried Apple, Google encryption 'above the law' - 12 replies
- Fixed iOS 8.0.2 now live; bent iPhone 6 Pluses may get replaced [u] - 11 replies
- Apple Watch will be able to control Apple TV, says Cook - 11 replies
- Prescheduled social media posts from Joan Rivers promote iPhone 6 - 11 replies
- Fifth Avenue iPhone 6 line spans 12 blocks; 6 Plus in low US supply - 10 replies