iBiz 3, time billing
Many professionals need to track their time for billing purposes. You could manually write down the times you start and stop a project, but then you’d still have the headache of writing out an invoice as well. For a simpler, automated solution, consider iBiz 3 to track your time and print up your invoices.
Invoice 3 point of sale
Kedisoft on Friday unveiled Invoice 3, a major update to its scriptable invoicing application, completely redone from the ground up to incorporate features of Mac OS X, with a host of new features. Invoice 3 offers users Smart coloring for invoices, for at-a-glance status of an invoice, and full drag-and-drop support for arranging invoices and invoice elements. Kedisoft is currently selling Invoice 3 for €79 (~$130), available from its website.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Ultimately there's one thing we all want from smartphone accessories; we want options. When it comes to keeping our iPhone charged, w ...iHome iBT74 Color Changing Bluetooth Speaker
There's no reason why your tech can't look good while doing what it was designed to do. That's the reason that sports cars look goo ...Logitech Gaming Daedalus Prime Mouse
Logitech Gaming continues to expand upon its peripherals line, with each one looking to fit neatly into a breadth of gaming needs. Bui ...
10 Most Discussed
- Editorial: WSJ stoops to clickbait with silly anti-Mac article - 23 replies
- Apple retracts App Store games with Confederate flag imagery [u] - 14 replies
- Review: Apple Watch - 14 replies
- Adobe updates Creative Cloud apps, introduces Stock option - 12 replies
- Cue: Apple will pay royalties for three-month free Music trial - 11 replies
- Classic Mac OS System 7.5.5 made to run on Apple Watch - 9 replies
- Hands On: iOS 9 Preview for iPad Air 2 - 7 replies
- Editorial: Mainstream press clickbait critical, Apple press annoyed - 6 replies
- MacNN Deals: Keep healthy and shop smarter with iOS gadgets - 6 replies
- Kenwood flagship CarPlay and Android Auto multimedia units shipping - 6 replies