iBiz 3, time billing
Many professionals need to track their time for billing purposes. You could manually write down the times you start and stop a project, but then you’d still have the headache of writing out an invoice as well. For a simpler, automated solution, consider iBiz 3 to track your time and print up your invoices.
Invoice 3 point of sale
Kedisoft on Friday unveiled Invoice 3, a major update to its scriptable invoicing application, completely redone from the ground up to incorporate features of Mac OS X, with a host of new features. Invoice 3 offers users Smart coloring for invoices, for at-a-glance status of an invoice, and full drag-and-drop support for arranging invoices and invoice elements. Kedisoft is currently selling Invoice 3 for €79 (~$130), available from its website.
There are a lot of cloud services out there, and nearly all of them can be used for backing up key files and folders. A few dedicated ...Plantronics BackBeat Pro Bluetooth headphones
Looking for a pair of headphones that can do everything a user requires is a task that can take some study. Trying to decide on in-ear ...MaxUpgrades 512GB Retina MacBook Pro SSD
Apple's Retina line of MacBook Pro notebooks have been impressive, right from their debut in 2012. Thinner than the previous model, t ...
10 Most Discussed
- Opinion: Senator Ted Cruz off the mark with net neutrality comments - 15 replies
- Some Safari users experiencing severe YouTube playback problems - 12 replies
- AT&T could shelve gigabit fiber investments over net neutrality rules - 10 replies
- First Look: Apple iMac with 5K Retina Display - 10 replies
- Xiaomi looking to overtake Apple, Samsung in the next 10 years - 9 replies
- Watchmakers issue cease-and-desists to smartwatch face creators - 9 replies
- Apple responds, points out flaws in AAA study of 'distracting' Siri - 8 replies
- Upp hydrogen fuel cell available in Apple Stores in United Kingdom - 7 replies
- Amazon and Hachette battle ends amicably with e-book sales deal - 6 replies
- Data suggests iPhone 6 outselling 6 Plus by nearly 3-to-1 margin - 6 replies