CopyPaste Pro beta ships
Script Software on Monday debuted CopyPaste Pro 1.0b, a beta update to the original multiple clipboard utility for the Mac. It offers a new instantly available window (like Apple's Application Switcher) that lets users navigate through the Clip History and Clip Archive as well as offers an editor called "Bean," which enables the users to edit clipboards. Rewritten in Cocoa and Objective C, the update also offers a new easier and simpler interface that follows the look and feel of Apple's Dock and Application Switcher and offers significant performance improvements, especially on Intel-based Macs and in Leopard. CopyPaste Pro is a Universal Binary for native operation on Intel- and PowerPC-based Macs and runs on both Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger and Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard.
There could very well be a new king of the hill for Bluetooth speakers, with Sound Blaster's recent entry into the marketplace. Bring ...Kenu Airframe Plus
Simple, stylish and effective, the Kenu Airframe + portable car mount is the latest addition to Kenu's lineup. Released earlier this ...Plantronics Rig Surround 7.1 headset
Trying to capture the true soundscape of video games can be a daunting task. Looking to surround-sound home theater options, users hav ...
10 Most Discussed
- U2 frontman Bono apologizes for auto downloads of 'Songs of Innocence' - 13 replies
- FBI director warns Apple, Google away from encrypting devices - 12 replies
- Obama signs BuySecure executive order to hasten US EMV adoption - 12 replies
- OS X 10.10 Yosemite formally released - 12 replies
- New Mac mini not user-upgradeable, new analysis reveals - 11 replies
- Microsoft smartwatch touted for launch within weeks, sale soon after - 11 replies
- 'One more thing' from Apple: Mac mini refresh - 11 replies
- Editorial: Analysis of Apple's October device announcements - 9 replies
- Finnish Prime Minister partly blames Apple for economic troubles - 9 replies
- GT filings call Apple contract terms 'oppressive and burdensome' - 9 replies