CopyPaste Pro beta ships
Script Software on Monday debuted CopyPaste Pro 1.0b, a beta update to the original multiple clipboard utility for the Mac. It offers a new instantly available window (like Apple's Application Switcher) that lets users navigate through the Clip History and Clip Archive as well as offers an editor called "Bean," which enables the users to edit clipboards. Rewritten in Cocoa and Objective C, the update also offers a new easier and simpler interface that follows the look and feel of Apple's Dock and Application Switcher and offers significant performance improvements, especially on Intel-based Macs and in Leopard. CopyPaste Pro is a Universal Binary for native operation on Intel- and PowerPC-based Macs and runs on both Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger and Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard.
Five years ago, we thought that by the end of 2013 there'd be a bigger market for e-book readers. Then, along came the tablet that Jo ...Sans Digital TowerRAID TR8M6G eSATA array
Regardless of what Cupertino would like us to believe with the new cylindrical Mac Pro, there are needs for vast amounts of hard-drive ...iHome Bluetooth iB75 Wireless Sports Earphone
Finding a good pair of headphones for a midnight jog is hard. An over the ear set is either flopping around on your head, falling off, ...
10 Most Discussed
- Apple signals end of Snow Leopard support with Safari snub? - 17 replies
- 'Security reasons' keep Obama from having iPhone - 16 replies
- New Android ioPhone mimics Apple's iPhone 5c style - 15 replies
- Rumor: Microsoft to take on iPad mini with 1080p Surface mini - 12 replies
- New York City building out free Wi-Fi network in portions of Harlem - 10 replies
- Apple updates plans for Union Square SF store, will preserve fountain - 10 replies
- Apple debuts 90-second holiday TV ad, 'Misunderstood' - 9 replies
- Carl Icahn files official shareholder proposal with Apple [u] - 8 replies
- Report: Apple's 64-bit A7 chip 'stunned' the chipmaking industry - 8 replies
- Apple's Tim Cook accepts award at Auburn, pushes for equality - 7 replies