Everyone’s time is valuable, but for people such as consultants or lawyers, who bill by the hour, time can literally be money. To insure that you track time accurately, you could carry a stopwatch and slavishly write down every time you start and stop working on a particular project. While this method may work, an easier solution is to let your Mac keep track of time and billing by using OfficeTime.
It is an exciting time for consumer technology, with gadgets and devices that once used to the stuff of dreams now coming to fruition. ...JBL Synchros Reflect in-ear headphones
All headphones are not created equally, especially when it comes to use during vigorous activities or workouts. Over-the-ear headphone ...Bracketron Power Flex external battery
When we're traveling or just generally out and about, we've taken to bringing a tablet and Bluetooth keyboard with us, rather than a ...
10 Most Discussed
- The Feature Thief: Apple taketh away, sometimes giveth back - 25 replies
- First Look: All-new 12-inch Apple MacBook - 18 replies
- Backup Utility Smackdown (OS X) - 17 replies
- The Feature Thief, part one: Pages - 14 replies
- Retina 12-inch MacBook teardowns reveal low repairability - 9 replies
- Google cuts YouTube support for older Apple TV, Google TV, iOS devices - 9 replies
- Pointers: don't forward your OS X Mail, redirect it - 8 replies
- Researcher: OS X 'Rootpipe' attack fix not reliable, attacks possible - 8 replies
- Living With and Without: Time Machine - 7 replies
- New Apple Watch bands revealed by Ive, Newson at Milan showcase - 7 replies