Intic Lock, GarageSale
iCal Dupe Deleter, Rename
Keep Your Word, EasyBatch
Big Mean Folder, EasyBatch
CrushFTP.com has released the latest version of its file transfer utility, CrushFTP 4.7. The update adds additional hacking protection, expanded CrushSQL abilities, a new PostBack plugin for integrating better with existing business needs, specific user based controls, and enhanced custom reporting abilities. The uploading from the WebInterface has been improved to handle multiple batches of files, each with its own custom form information with the batches details.
Jade image correction tool
DataMind recently unveiled Jade 1.0.2, a program designed to enhance image colors, contrast and dynamics, while preserving overall image quality. Users can fine-tune the algorithms that Jade uses to tweak any processing done to a photo. Jade can also batch process images, saving users the work of repeating a set of corrections to potentially thousands of images. DataMind is offering a free 30-day demo of Jade, with the full copy available for the current discounted price of $100.
Sometimes, people need to scan things, but having a computer at hand to do so isn't exactly feasible. Maybe it's the home of a relat ...Dell AD211 Bluetooth speaker
For all of the high-priced, over-engineered Bluetooth speakers in the electronics market, there is still room for mass-market solution ...VisionTek 128GB USB Pocket SSD
USB flash drives dealt the death blow to both the floppy and Zip drives. While still faster than either of the old removable media, sp ...
10 Most Discussed
- Breaking: US reverses, to say North Korea behind Sony hack tomorrow - 17 replies
- FCC petitioned by hotels to allow disrupting guest-created hotspots - 12 replies
- Obama wants stronger cyber-security laws in 2015 - 12 replies
- Apple's Cook, Williams 'deeply offended' by BBC supply chain expose - 12 replies
- Sony ignored security evaluation before GOP hack, more data coming - 9 replies
- Obama: Sony hack not act of war; Anonymous promises attacks on NK - 7 replies
- FCC overrules carriers, defines 'broadband' as 10Mbps minimum - 7 replies
- Ex-Apple engineer testifies on project to block non-iTunes clients [u] - 6 replies
- CalDigit reveals $200 Thunderbolt Station 2 - 6 replies
- Apple rejects conclusions of BBC expose showing supply chain abuses - 6 replies