iPhone poker with 300K
Real Dice has announced Multiplayer Championship Poker for the iPhone and iPod touch. The Texas Hold'em game features live multiplayer games, with options such as ring games, sit-n-go tournaments and multi-table events. The game is not indigenous to the iPhone, and players from other platforms with the game can play against one another; a user on an iPhone can play against a Blackberry, Facebook or Windows user. In addition, over 200 artificially intelligent players are built into the game. Multiplayer Championship Poker is available on the iTunes App Store for $10.
BaKno's Kasino 2.0
BaKno has announced Kasino 2.0, a cards simulation game that now features online gaming. Kasino 2.0 features Texas Hold 'em poker, with plans to add Black Jack and Caribbean Poker in a later version. Kasino 2.0 pits the user against nine of 500 different simulated players in offline mode, but the big feature of the 2.0 release is the online community play. It works online with both Mac and Windows users for the broadest spectrum of players. BaKno offers a full-featured demo on its website. The Universal Binary software runs on Mac OS X 10.2 and higher and is available for $20. A promotional two-seat license is currently available for $30.
Eschalon, Imaginary Poker
Basilisk Games recently unveiled the Macintosh version of Eschalon: Book One, while Candywriter released Imaginary Poker 3. Eschalon: Book One puts players in the shoes of a hero who must uncover the mystery of who, or what, they are, while they crawl through dungeons and massive outdoor environments. Eschalon has a focus on a single player storyline, with turn-based combat. Eschalon: Book 1 is currently available from Basilisk Games' website for $30 as an electronic download, and $40 for a CD version with an included download.
Akitio has expanded its line of Thunderbolt accessories with its new Thunder dock. With eSATA, FireWire 800, USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt p ...Pioneer AppRadio 3 with CD/DVD
Lots of cars come with robust stereo systems full of evolving technologies to give people the convenience of a smartphone on their das ...StarTech Thunderbolt Docking Station
Like USB before it, Thunderbolt is taking a path to ubiquity. Originally included on Apple's MacBook Pro series, the new interface te ...
10 Most Discussed
- New suit says Apple Store POS devices discriminate against blind - 28 replies
- Mt. Gox admits Bitcoin loss in hack, files for bankruptcy in Japan - 23 replies
- Apple CEO Tim Cook refutes investor call for 'profits above all' - 19 replies
- Report: OS X 10.9.2 puts Mail back on track at last - 16 replies
- Opinion: How will Apple maintain usability on a larger iPhone? - 14 replies
- Netflix forges agreement with Comcast to end video speed throttling - 14 replies
- Apple handling 40B iMessages, 15-20M FaceTime calls daily - 13 replies
- Report: Mac users 4x more 'engaged' than Windows users - 12 replies
- Apple urges Arizona governor to veto anti-gay bill - 12 replies
- Architect of Apple Campus 2 reveals Jobs' influence - 10 replies