iPhone poker with 300K
Real Dice has announced Multiplayer Championship Poker for the iPhone and iPod touch. The Texas Hold'em game features live multiplayer games, with options such as ring games, sit-n-go tournaments and multi-table events. The game is not indigenous to the iPhone, and players from other platforms with the game can play against one another; a user on an iPhone can play against a Blackberry, Facebook or Windows user. In addition, over 200 artificially intelligent players are built into the game. Multiplayer Championship Poker is available on the iTunes App Store for $10.
BaKno's Kasino 2.0
BaKno has announced Kasino 2.0, a cards simulation game that now features online gaming. Kasino 2.0 features Texas Hold 'em poker, with plans to add Black Jack and Caribbean Poker in a later version. Kasino 2.0 pits the user against nine of 500 different simulated players in offline mode, but the big feature of the 2.0 release is the online community play. It works online with both Mac and Windows users for the broadest spectrum of players. BaKno offers a full-featured demo on its website. The Universal Binary software runs on Mac OS X 10.2 and higher and is available for $20. A promotional two-seat license is currently available for $30.
Eschalon, Imaginary Poker
Basilisk Games recently unveiled the Macintosh version of Eschalon: Book One, while Candywriter released Imaginary Poker 3. Eschalon: Book One puts players in the shoes of a hero who must uncover the mystery of who, or what, they are, while they crawl through dungeons and massive outdoor environments. Eschalon has a focus on a single player storyline, with turn-based combat. Eschalon: Book 1 is currently available from Basilisk Games' website for $30 as an electronic download, and $40 for a CD version with an included download.
It seems like no matter how much internal storage is included today's mobile devices, we, as users, will always find a way to fill th ...Brother HL-L8250CDN Color Laser Printer
When it comes to selecting a printer, the process is not exactly something most people put a lot of thought into. Printers are often t ...Moshi iVisor AG and XT for iPad Air 2
Have you ever tried to put in a screen protector that relies on static to cling to the screen? How many bubbles and wrinkles does it h ...
10 Most Discussed
- In with the new: USB-C connector on new MacBook explained - 19 replies
- Latest MacBooks drop Windows 7 compatibility in Boot Camp - 18 replies
- Apple executives participate in, praise 'Becoming Steve Jobs' bio - 12 replies
- Apple Watch: how Apple Stores will handle the debut - 10 replies
- Legal barrage launched over FCC Open Internet regulation in DC courts - 10 replies
- Briefly: Apple TV gains new channels, Pro Tools 12 changes pricing - 10 replies
- Hands On: Fantastical 2 (OS X) - 9 replies
- Hands On: Carbon Copy Cloner 4.0.6 (OS X) - 8 replies
- Hands On: Downcast 2.8.28 (iOS) - 8 replies
- Review: Becoming Steve Jobs - 7 replies