- iToner 1.0.7 ($15) iToner lets you easily transfer your own MP3 or AAC audio files to your iPhone, and enjoy them as custom ringtones. The new release has fixes for iTunes compatibility. iToner should no longer prevent iTunes from removing iTMS ringtones. It also fixes a crash when syncing with iPod touch from iTunes and includes various fixes and enhancements. [Download - 7.2MB]
- Neverwinter Nights 2 Update 1.12 ($50) Role-playing game set in the fantasy world of the Forgotten Realms, tMac OS X. In the game, you play a character whmatures from peasant tfull-fledged herin an attempt tprotect Realms against grave threats. You can build a character that suits your style of play - good or evil, chaotic or lawful, with any number of skills, feats and professions.This is an official update for Neverwinter Nights 2. This patch has a variety of changes and will update any previous version of Neverwinter Nights 2 to version 1.12.1295. [Download - 62MB]
- Billings 2.5.6 ($60) time tracking and invoicing software from Marketcircle Inc. that delivers professional invoices in minutes. Enhancements in this release include Leopard compatibility. The tool integrates into Mac productivity workflows, co-operating fully with Mac OS X's Address Book, publishing events tiCal, and making information available via Spotlight. The new release fixes a bug that prevented the combine slips action from permanently sticking. [Download - 18.4MB]
- Default Folder X 4.0.6 ($15) makes it easier for you to manage files by adding features and correcting flaws in the file dialogs of all Mac OS X applications. Default Folder X 4.0.6 now remembers the width of columns in "column view" within your file dialogs. After you make a column in an Open or Save dialog wider to see long filenames, Default Folder X will automatically set columns to that width the next time you use that dialog, saving you the aggravation of resizing columns every time you open or save a file. This free update also resolves compatibility issues with Kodak Preps, Web Confidential, Parallels Desktop, Quark Xpress, and moving back and forth between Intel- and PowerPC-based Macintoshes. [Download - 8.4MB]
- DragThing 5.9.3 ($30) alternative dock application. It allows multiple docks, each customized to
suit your exact needs. DragThing 5.9.3 works around a number of bugs that were introduced in Mac OS X 10.5.3. Specifically, there were some problems that stopped dock windows from coming to the front in a reliable fashion. In order to fix this, the Desktop Trash will no longer appear in all Spaces by default. If you use Spaces and want the Desktop Trash appearing in all of them, set DragThing to appear in all Spaces in the "Exposť & Spaces" section of System Preferences. [Download - 8.1MB]
NWN 2 for Mac ships
Aspyr Media today began shipping Neverwinter Nights 2 for Mac in North America. The computer role-playing game set in the fantasy world of the Forgotten Realms, one of the popular campaign settings of Dungeons and Dragons, was licensed from Atari and developed for Mac by Aspyr Studios. "Rise from a peasant to a full-fledged hero as you defend the Realms against one of the greatest threats of the age!" The game is priced at $50, and requires Mac OS X 10.4.11 or later.
Neverwinter Nights 2 ships
Aspyr is shipping the long-awaited sequel to Neverwinter Nights next week, a massive role-playing game based on the Forgotten Realms Dungeons and Dragons campaign setting. Players can completely configure their game experience, choosing from a variety of alignments, friends, and enemies, As well as classes and races. Starting as a fledgling peasant, players fight their way to become the hero of the realms. Neverwinter Nights 2 will be available for $50.