updated 06:10 pm EST, Fri March 2, 2001
EverGlide.com has announced the release of its re-engineered mousing surface, the EverGlide Mousing Surface V-1. The new design includes several important improvements over its predecessor...
The Original EverGlide Mousing Surface was:
- Manufactured of polyethylene.
- Machine Routed.
- Had a "pebble stone" leather-like texture.
- Had a shiny finish.
- Had an inconsistent machine routed edge.
The New EverGlide Attack and GIGANTA V-1:
- Are molded of a new Polystyrene thermoplastic compound.
- Have a Patent Pending FineCell® texture.
- Have a texture consistent across the entire surface of the pad.
- Have a more densely articulated texture with a steeper vertical wall giving it a more acute drag coefficient.
- Have an overall flatter finish making it more compatible with optical and LED equipped mice.
- Have a more gradually inclined consistently smooth shoulder without machined flaws and blemishes.
- Will be offered in dozens of new colors and configurations.