updated 12:55 am EDT, Sat October 4, 2003
Apple's Security Team has announced that the re-released as the first update, including previously undescribed enhancements for recently revealed OpenSSL announcements: "Fixes CAN-2003-0543, CAN-2003-0544, CAN-2003-0545 to address potential issues in certain ASN.1 structures and in certificate verification code. To deliver the update in a rapid and reliable manner, only the patches for the CVE IDs listed above were applied, and not the entire latest OpenSSL library." Apple has also posted all six updates on the Web...
- Mac OS X 10.2.8 Combo Update (97MB);
- Mac OS X 10.2.8 Update (40MB);
- Mac OS X 10.2.8 Server Combo Update (115MB);
- Mac OS X 10.2.8 Server Update (36MB);
- Mac OS X Update (G5) v10.2.8 (13MB); and
- Mac OS X Server 10.2.8 Ethernet/Battery (248KB).