updated 02:40 pm EDT, Mon September 22, 2003
- iPassepartout can quickly search for files (or drag) and simultaneously, in the same window, see/read/play/select/copy/drag the content of the files found without opening/launching/activating any other application. It combines the features of TextEdit, Preview, QuickTime, iTunes, Finder's Find, etc. The full version is $35 and the lite version is $20. [906KB]
- Nortpath Elements Studio 2.1 ($250) allows non-programmers to create multimedia and learning applications. Version 2.1 adds a runtime theme editor, an interaction tracker for monitoring messages passed between elements, knowledge elements for creating interactive quizzes and tests, and an email element to send mail from your application. [form]
- Zync, now available as public beta, is a Zope Product that allows export of objects from the Zope DB to a traditional file system and vice versa, including conversion of all attributes and meta data. [form]
- Calillona 1.5 a channel for Sherlock that let you search Amazon's catalog. Version 1.5 adds support for japanese localization, an improved customers review display, and compatibility with Panther (Mac OS X 10.3).
- iPIM 1.0 is a professional solution for creating calendars and contacts used to manage all the appointments and deadlines for one or more individuals. It uses proprietary client/server technology, offering access to data in realtime, without needing to acquire third party applications. Personal ($60) and Network ($90) licenses are available.
- Lumacode's LiveSearch 1.1 a launcher and file finder for Mac OS X. The $18 shareware now offers movie/sound previews, attribute editing, EPS file previews, and other enhancements. [1.8MB]
- Deep Sky has released a final version of Athenaeums 1.0, an EIMS filter for archiving of standard EIMS documents, specifically the EIMS error log. It offers compatibility with Mac OS 9 and Mac OS X, customizable archive target directory, and custom archive document names, and custom archive document creator/document types. It is $30 for an initial CPU license. [230KB]
- Menutimer 1.1.2 is a freeware Mac OS X utility from Cheshland Software. It offers convenient menubar access to several timers and the ability to display a custom message when the time has run out, a stopwatch mode, and options to use days/hrs/min/sec/ms. [276KB]