updated 02:15 pm EDT, Sat August 16, 2003
- Stefan Haller's ]
- FootTrack 1.2 ($30) is a Mac OS X application that allows the home iMovie user to import, catalog, and search digital video taps via an iTunes-like interace. Version 1.2 adds Final Cut Express/Pro import, custom compression settings, and other features. [1.9MB]
- Radical Breeze has released Macabinet 1.1, adding support for both left/right side docking, better support for aliases, and improved contextual menu support. The $10 shareware offers a customizable desktop "cabinent" to store/organize files. [1.1MB]
- Luma Code's Key Xing 2.6.5 is a $7 shareware utility for Mac OS X which allows you to launch files, programs, folders, URLs, and AppleScripts from the keyboard. It adds preference to launch files by path or file ID and now shows file icon in the status window when launching files. [1.0MB]
- form.Z 4.0g5 is the latest version of the general purpose solid and surface modeler with an extensive set of 2D/3D form manipulating and sculpting capabilities as well as drafting, rendering and walk through animation functions.
- The $30 MonitorerX Pro 1.2 can record all keystrokes and take screenshots secretly in the background (both time- and keyboard-triggered). It offers full logging of each user-login and management of screenshots/keyboard activity via a separate application. [1.4MB]