updated 08:35 pm EDT, Wed August 13, 2003
- The Omni Group released version 2.2.3 of the outlining and organizational tool OmniOutliner today. The new version provides a number of small updates including a fix for an international text input issue. [1.6MB]
- Image Surfer 2.0 ($20) enables you to view, sort, rotate, and present a slide show and/or export it to a QuickTime movie. Users can export images to a DV stream with pan/zoom effects as well as add sound. [683KB]
- Edwin Buehler's Wine XT 1.1 is a tool used to manage the contents of your wine cellar. The $50 utility allows users to note sight, smell, taste and the quality of a wine as well as manage the wine cellar racks. It adds a Wine browser, more column lists, and a new country report. [4.6MB]
- Onyx 1.2.3 is a utility for enabling many system options, such as hidden Finder options, more Dock options, system optimizations, cache deletion, and other functions. It is freeware for Mac OS X. [449KB]
- A public beta of FaceSpan 4.0 for Mac OS X is scheduled to be released on September 1, 2003: "[It] is based on its an award winning predecessor, FaceSpan 3.5 a solution for creating feature-rich applications with AppleScript. FaceSpan 4.0 is an entirely new application, rewritten from the ground up."