updated 10:05 am EDT, Mon August 4, 2003
- The icon organization tool for Mac OS X, ]
- iStumbler is a free, open-source tool for finding and mapping 802.11b and 802.11g wireless networks. Version 0.81b previews the new location panel and introduces iStumbler.net and improves the monitor window with configurable stay-on-top and transparency. [664KB]
- Virtual TimeClock 4.7 is a cross platform time and attendance software replacement for traditional mechanical employee time clocks. Version 4.7 includes a new electronic (PDF) version of the user's guide and other bug fixes. New licenses are $180 with upgrades starting at $90. [Classic, OSX]
- Parker Software has updated NewsHunter 2.1.3 (NH), its $50 news reader for Usenet group; Archer 2.3.3 (AR), its free multimedia viewer for Mac OS X; and ArcherPro 3.1.1 (ARP), its $30 advanced multimedia viewer for Mac OS X. [NH, AR, ARP]
- NetScrape 1.0 is a shareware ($15) application for Mac OS X that can find all the images on a given website, download them, and present thumbnail and full-sized views. It can be confifured to select images of a certain size, type, or from a particular website or crawl one or more websites. [545KB]
- Colin Munro's $15 shareware iRC 0.9 is a native Mac OS X IRC client, supporting multiple servers, mIRC colors and text formatting, message highlighting, private messages, DCC chat, DCC file transfer, auto-connect to servers, custom font colors and types, multi-window/single-window operation, and other features. [1.0MB]
- Gerard Putter's Virtual ][ 2.0 is a shareware application for Mac OS X that emulates the Apple ][, Apple ][+ and Apple //e computers. It adds emulation of the Apple //e, mouse card emulation, full-screen support and multiple window sizes, configurable support for the Game I/O connector, and other enhancements.