updated 10:55 am EDT, Mon June 9, 2003
- WebEvent today announced a free 15-day trial of its WebEvent Publish software, a Web-based event calendaring solution. Available as a licensed or hosted application, WebEvent Publish runs on all major operating systems and offers the added flexibility of creating custom event fields, filtering events by custom category and supporting multiple time zones to accommodate worldwide audiences.
- FootTrack 1.1 is a Mac OS X application that allows you to catalog and easily search your digital video tape footage. The application now includes a new "Getting Started" document, a new clip detail view, clip filtering functions, , the ability to edit the date recorded, and other earch enhancements. It is $30. [1.1MB]
- NetDraw 2.0 is a simple Network Drawing application that allows users to connect to a remote host and sharing a common whiteboard in real-time. Users can print and/or save their work. Version 2.0 features object drawing and other advanced features. Versions are available for Mac OS 8/9/X and Windows. [Classic, OSX]
- iChatter 1.0 is a plug-in which adds voices to iChat, allowing users to have Instant Messages spoken aloud using Mac OS X's built in speech synthesis. The $8 shareware requires iChat (Mac OS X only) and the freeware Application Enhancer. [1.0MB]
- Mountain King Studios has released Demonstar, a Mac OS X version of its vertical scrolling shooter game title that offers joystick support, 3-D rendered graphics, explosive sound effects, and a brilliant soundtrack. A demo of the $16 shareware is available online with over 18 levels of gameplay. [5.0MB]