updated 01:45 pm EDT, Tue May 13, 2003
- Interarchy.com has released , an update to the popular Internet file transfer software with support for FTP, SFTP and HTTP. It adds support for FSecure SFTP server, a new contextual menu plugin, improved SFTP mirroring, more keyboard shortcuts, Rendezvous support, and other fixes. It is $45 for a single-user license.
- Adobe has posted new updates, including InDesign 2.02 Excel Import Filter and InDesign 2.02 Text updates. [Excel, text]
- Maxprog's iCash 1.3 is a $25 shareware personal finance and money manager designed to track income, expenses, credits, debts and bank transactions. It offers unlimited categories, multiple account creation, a SQL backend engine, password protection, export/import routines, search functions, and drag & drop support. [Classic, OSX]
- appMac has released iGo 2.0 for Mac OS X, a free utility designed to manage URLs in a floating window. It supports import/export of URLs from virtually any browser, drag & drop support, converting of favorites between browsers, and other features. It is available in English and French. [1.6MB]
- RedleX has released Mellel 1.5.5, an update to its $25 word-processor for Mac OS X only. It includes support for input in Chinese, Japanese and Korean, an innovative style variations option, a replace styles tool, support for automatically opening .doc files, enhanced language support and many other features. Mellel supports paragraph/character styles, footnotes/endnotes, headers/footers, and other features. [3.4MB]
- Feral has posted its CM4 Enhancement Pack for its $50 Championship Manager game title: "[Its] all about living out the dream of managing your favorite football team. No one needs to be left out because the comprehensive coverage gives you all the teams from 39 major leagues around the world." It corrects a number of issues including player histories. [6.5MB]