updated 01:10 pm EDT, Tue May 6, 2003
- Jan Van Boghout's CSSEdit 1.0 is designed to edit CSS stylesheets, offering live inline previewing of styles and a unique grouping system as well as CSS grabbing from other sites, favorites for often-used styles and font sets, and other features. It is $15. [542KB]
- CE Soft's QuicKeys X2 beta is an update to the system automation utility. It offers the ability to record your shortcuts and play them back with a single keystroke. It includes a new Clips shortcut that allows you to keep a library of text clips or images as well as new date and time formats, a completely revised interface and powerful button and popup menu shortcuts. The public beta expires June 18th. [9.8MB]
- MacSOS announced today the release of GraphPro 1.5, which allows developers to add graphing to your REALbasic projects. New Features in v1.5 include support for Pie, Cartesian and Column graph modes. The source code for the GraphPro classes is available for $75. It is a free upgrade.
- Bebosoft has released today FormsToGo 1.0, an application that generates a PHP script that processes HTML forms and send the field values thru email. Additionally, the PHP script can validate the content of the fields for specific formats or values. It is $7 shareware.
- ExpressionTools has made an agreement wit e-frontier to "carry on all the future Shade business operation including development, distribution, customer support and other related activities to Shade products. The Shade line of 3D products is the market leader of 3D applications in Japan, and is widely used by artists as well as the game development industry."