updated 04:30 pm EDT, Wed April 30, 2003
- Everyday Software's Bookit 3.2 is a bookmark managing solution for Mac OS X. It now includes complete support for Safari 1.0b2, support for the keywords feature in Mozilla & Camino, German and French localization, and a few bug fixes as well as a new Bookit Dock Menu for easy access to bookmarks. [522KB]
- LightWork Design has created the new LightWorks AEC Pack to provide application developers with a complete solution for integrating its rendering and visualization technology into their AEC CAD applications. The LightWorks AEC Pack has been designed to meet the needs of developers of all types of AEC application, including those used by architects, builders and re-modellers, civil and structural engineers.
- Retrospect has released a Driver Update 3.5.104 for Retrospect 5., which includes new drive support, including drives from EZQuest, Philips, Panasonic, Mitsumi, OWC, Quantum, Sony, Toshiba, and others. [502KB]
- Daryl Hawes has released LogOutAE 0.2.2, a freeware screen saver designed to log the current user out of their Mac OS X session. You can configure two timeout periods for both "gentle" and "forced" logouts. It is based on the Matthew Swann's open-source LogOut.saver. [option-click]
- Bruno Blondeau has released the first public beta of MacResponder 1.0b1, an "automated email responder for when you're unavailable. MacResponder scans email accounts periodically and automatically sends replies to tell people you're away or in vacation. For advanced users, MacResponder features rule-based settings to trigger actions based on the sender or the subject." [424KB]