updated 10:20 am EDT, Fri April 25, 2003
- Stone Design today shipped a new plugin named ]
- Mitz Pettel's Vidi 0.4 is a freeware application for watching and recording TV on the Mac using the Formac Sutdio DV/TV video converter. Vidi can also be used to listen to FM radio stations (a feature that Formac's own StudioTVR software for Mac OS X lacks). [340KB]
- Solutions Etcetera has released SuperCard 4.1.1, a free upgrade to SuperCard's authoring environment. It includes over 100 changes and additions in direct response to user feedback to the initial 4.0 release. SuperCard ($180) can be used to create many types of applications, including games, teaching aides, utilities, automation tools, kiosks, and other multimedia projects. [7.5MB]
- Player Manager 2003 is now in final test and moving towards Gold master. The game had been greatly enhanced over the past weeks, adding many new features such as multiple leagues, enhanced player AI, Fantastic 'Live TV' coverage on selected games with superb new 3D views, Players also display in-game fatigue, enhancements to in-game feedback and messages, according to the developer.
- DockFun! 4.0 beta allows users to run and configure multiple docks under Mac OS X. It has been rewritten in order to support multi-threading for dual processor Macs and users can now create docks using an iTunes playlist-like interface. Docks also now support auto-launch of single or multiple applications and hotkeys for specific applications. [800KB]
- Trailerpark QT 1.1.3 is a QuickTime multimedia list player, allowing easy access and organization of multiple video and other media files. It features global floating windows, one-click contextual menu access, one-key control, and other display and playlist options. Registration ($13) allows larger-than 160x120 views, including fullscreen support. [Classic, OSX]