updated 04:20 pm EDT, Tue April 22, 2003
- GNUMail.app 1.1pre2 is a complete and fast mail application for GNUstep and Mac OS X. It uses the GNUstep development framework and is licensed under the GPL. It adds full AppleScript support on OS X, a reworked the Preferences panel, better PGP support, integrated SSL support, and many other new features and UI improvements. [1.1MB]
- WallStreetMenu 1.0 is a customizable Mac OS X menu item which enables users to track of Stocks, Mutual Funds and other indices. Data is supplied by Yahoo! Finance and has a 15 minute delay. The unregistered version ($8 shareware) is limited to tracking three symbols at any given time. [66KB]
- Manyetas has released Ritmo 1.0b6, another public beta of its drum sample player plug-in for Emagic Logic Audio and other Audio Unit hosts. It offers better stability for ulti-out support, improved auditioning, and improved MIDI support. The public beta will expire on 15 May. [1.0MB]
- Seapine Software's Surround SCM 1.5 tracks software source code changes, facilitates remote access to a source code repository, and enforces security and a structured change control process. New in version 1.5 is integration with Guiffy Software's compare and merge utility, advanced searching, shadow folders, and additional speed and usability enhancements.
- Ambrosia Software's Bubble Trouble X 1.01 is a maintenance update to the shareware ($15) classic arcade game in which "cutthroat fishies are playing hardball in a squabble over some very wet turf." The free update fixes a few bugs and updates the resolution switching code to make it more compatible with newer systems. [8.6MB]