updated 01:30 pm EST, Wed March 5, 2003
- ATI recently updated its ]
- Microspot X-RIP 1.5 now supports native OS X network printing to wide selection of plotters, offers TCP/IP-based network printing, has support for custom paper sizes, and other improvements when printing to Virtual Printers, according to Architosh.
- MacASP 1.1 offers server-side processing for Mac web servers to allow the creation of dynamic web sites: "It is not designed to be compatible with Microsoft's ASP, but rather to take advantage of specific Mac technologies (AppleScript, Quicktime, etc.)" The new version adds a new core graphic engine, mail attachments, pre-rendered pages, code checking and many fixes and improvements. It is available for Mac OS 8/9/X and is free for use with Apple's Personal Web Sharing Classic and MacHTTP (299 Euros for other Mac web servers). [Classic, OSX]
- PlayMyth.net is (internally) testing a beta version of Myth 2 with Mac OS X support and has posted a public beta of Myth 3. The final Myth II v1.3.2 update is due on March 15th: "The Myth 2 and Myth 3 beta programs have officially begun. The public Myth 3 beta testing period begins now and lasts until the end of the first week in April." The Myth II v1.3.2 update brings support for Mac OS X, updated video card support, secured network connections, reduced chat lag, and other performance enhancements. [M2, MIII]
- MaBaSoft today released Application Wizard 1.1, an update to the shareware system utility that can launch multiple applications simulataneously, open custom groups of applications, view/kill background processes and running applications, and other functions. Application Wizard runs in English, German, Dutch, French and Italian and is $15. [1.1MB]