updated 11:15 pm EST, Mon February 17, 2003
- State-specific versions of H&R Block's are now available for the following U.S. States: CA, IL, MA, MD, MI, MN, NJ, NY, OH, PA, VA and WI.
- Apago has released AppleScript-based patches for its PDFshrink and PDF Enhancer PDF workflow products to allow the applications to take advantage of Mac OS X 10.2.4's new PDF Services. [Download - 90KB
- IPNetSentryX 1.0b2 fixes"idleTimeOfParent" and URL notification, and improves the 'Address Scan' workflow of the security application for Mac OS X: " IPNetSentryX ($40) silently and intelligently watches for suspicious behavior, and when triggered, invokes a solid filter which completely bans the potential intruder from your Macintosh." Upgrades from the Classic version are $20.[Download - 984KB
- EZ Shop updates the £100 e-commerce store solution to make it easier for the user to process online payments via its prebuilt shopping cart system for Adobe GoLive users. EZ Shop now includes Paypal and Intellipay merchant scripts.
- Pyramid Designs has released version 1.2 of FTP Suite, its set of classes and code modules that allows FTP operations to be implemented in REALbasic applications. This release corrects a number of bugs, adds additional documentation, and brings a number of minor feature additions. Pricing begins at $30. [Download - 4.1MB
- Cocktail 1.0.4 is an update to Dicom Datautveckling's application that simplifies the use of of advanced UNIX functions and gives access to hidden Mac OS X settings. Version 1.0b4 adds a new methods for: authorizing users, verifying user's privileges, reading current journaling settings; adds a button for the "Journaling" feature; adds a "Restart Dock" feature and "Report" feature in Auto Pilot. [Download - 833KB
- Darkroom 1.0 is a "generative graphics synthesis tool" for Mac OS X, which can be used to create textures, alter photos or existing graphics and generate unique art works. [Download - 2.2MB]
- LAJ Design today released Quickie Web Albums 3.0, a cross-platform application that creates custom Web Photo (and movie) albums. It adds support for user comments, the ability to watermark full-size and thumbnail images, preliminary FTP functions, optimized image rotation, and other new functions. [Classic, OSX]