updated 10:40 am EST, Thu January 23, 2003
- The Iconfactory has released , an compact system monitoring tool. Version 1.0.2 is a free upgrade for registered users, fixes several bugs and adds support for multiple languages. The $10 shareware for Mac OS X displays CPU Activity (single & dual), system load over time, network activity (packets in & out), memory activity and usage, disk usage, and the current time and date. [1.8MB]
- SafarIcon 1.1.1 allows you to change Safari's user interface by installing icons as well as other application resources such as nib files and localization files. It is bundled with a set of high-quality icon themes (with others available online). SafarIcon copies all graphical elements of Safari's user interface from its own themes into the Resources folder of Safari.app and replaces the originals. It also gives you the option to install Aqua Pinstripe or Brush Metal appearances of both the browser and download windows. [956KB]
- The YostWorks Dock Dispatcher 1.0 application creates and maintains a Dispatcher folder in the Dock, a hot button to a hierarchical menu with your apps and utilities categorized for easy access. The $8 shareware is available for Mac OS X 10.2 only.
- Xbench 1.0b7 is a freeware benchmarking utility for Mac OS X. Version 1.0b7 offers drive and video card reporting, improved L2/L3 cache reporting for upgrade cards, added cache speed reporting, and other enhancements. [244KB]
- Scruffy Software's DigiLife Reports 1.4 ($20) is a suite of applications for transforming information from Address Book and iTunes into elegant printable reports. Address Book Reports generates reports (based on all entries, a specific group, or person/company) in multiple styles (i.e. Card and Phonebook) and can also address envelopes. iTunes Reports can generate reports in multiple styles based on a playlist or your entire library. Options for grouping and sorting are also available. [5.8MB]
- Angelo Scicolone has posted the second beta version of iLink 0.7, the "browser-integration-oriented" bookmark manager for Mac OS X. This update improves global usability of the applications and adds the ability to choose a unique default browser for each bookmark as well as full Safari and scroll wheel support. [1.3MB]