updated 09:35 am EST, Wed January 15, 2003
- Eric Seidel has released ]
- Casimage 1.1 is a complete database software for medical images, supporting the radiological format : DICOM as well as QuickTime and MPEG sequences: "The goal of this project is to help the development of digital 'teaching files' databases, a collection of imagery cases. Each case contains several images of any modalities and a textual description. This project provides a digital solution to manage and create these imagery teaching files: image browser, query system, editing software." [18.0MB]
- Bruno Blondeau's Pod Manager 1.4 is a $8 shareware for extracting music files stored in iPod. This new version features drag&drop support from the music list and German-language localization. [241KB]
- Kent Sorensen's $20 shareware Snak 4.9 is an update to his full featured IRC client with some unique and very useful features. Version 4.9 features the Actions list which allows you to set up automatic responses to many events as well as command buttons under the userlist, a new color menu, and an editor for the command buttons and contextual menus.
- Minutiae Software's PAID! 3.1 updates the FileMaker Pro runtime database program which allows freelancers in the film and television industry to easily track Job Invoices, Clients, Crew Members, Billing Items and Project Estimates. It includes a new mini calculator, improved tax withholding functions, and has improved networking support (requires FM Server or FM Unlimited). The $80 application is available for Mac OS 9/X. [Classic, OSX]
- A Better Finder Rename 5.2 is a contextual menu plugin which allows users to quickly rename multiple files. It adds ability to convert Macintosh file names to legal Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP file names. The $15 shareware offers interactive/automatic modes, the ability to process subfolders, batch renaming, and other functions. [Classic, OSX]
- Synergy Creations has releaed ConverTable Units 2.2, which improves its unique unit converting software, adding features for faster conversions (auto copy) and even more units (now over 300). Periodic Table 3.3.3 is the latest edition of its chemistry reference software, adding a new color changing feature to gradient periodic table views. Both are native for Mac OS 9/X and are shareware ($15). [CU-OSX, CU-Classic, PT-OSX, PT-Classic]