updated 02:40 pm EST, Tue January 14, 2003
- CourseForum Technologies has released version 1.2 of both its ]
- Mireth Technology has released NetShred X 3.1, an update to its $20 privacy utility that automatically shreds web browser cache, browser history files, download cache, email trash and Apple junk mail. Version 3.1 adds support for Safari in addition to IE, Safari, Omniweb, Opera, iCab, Eudora, Apple Mail. It runs automatically and offers a "confirm before delete" feature. [1.5MB]
- Page Sender 2.3.1 updates Smile Software's fax send/receive and print-to-Email (PDF) utility with several bug fixes, including not watermarking documents sent by registered users with AppleScript or FileMaker Pro. A 30-day free demo of the $30 application requires Mac OS X 10.1.3. [2.5MB]
- Digital Point Solutions updated its cross-platform business software package to run all aspects of an ISP (from billing to server management). Optigold ISP 3.1.6 adds FSNet gateway support, SMTP Auth support in CD signup, and few bug fixes and other miscellaneous feature requests.
- Xbench 1.0b5 is a freeware benchmarking utility for Mac OS X. It includes CPU, memory, thread, Quartz Graphics, OpenGL, and Disk tests. [205KB]
- RAILhead Design's Wednesday's List v1.1.0 is designed to help comic book collectors view, manage, print, and save customized new and upcoming comic book release pull lists. It can also export your custom lists to Apple's iCal program, which enables you to sync your data to iSync-compatible PDAs. The $7 utility is for Mac OS X only. [1.4MB]
- ScifienceStudios has released Safari Aquafier, which allows you to easily change the Safari interface without using complicated developer tools and OpenOffice.org launcher for Apple X11, which makes OpenOffice.org's launcher compatible with Apple's X11 software (instead of XDarwin). [SA, OLFX11]