updated 06:05 pm EST, Fri December 27, 2002
- Unsanity has released a minor update to its ]
- Richard Bannister has released Oswan 0.7.0, a free Bandai Wonderswan emulator for the Mac. The Wonderswan is a handheld video game system with such titles as Final Fantasy 4 available. [Download - 500 KB]
- LogMaster 1.1 is a maintenance update to the $3 system log browser for Mac OS X. This update contains an unspecified number of modifications. [Download - 189 KB]
- Sillysoft has released version 1.2 of its Lux digital board game. Version 1.2 adds more modifier keys, auto selection of the best card set, and new graphics. Lux is based on the classic 'Risk' board game, but adds the dimension of multiple worlds and various enemies. Registration is $10. [Download - 1.1 MB]
- wKiosk 1.0.1 adds a number of minor bug fixes and a French localization to the Internet kiosk management suite for Mac OS X. wKiosk utilizes the Netscape 7 engine to provide a complete, secure kiosk solution for the Mac. Additionally, a final version of the companion server software is now available. [Download - English, French, Server]
- PHP 4.3.0 is an update to the Web scriping development environment that adds a finalized command line interface, a "streams" API and countless other improvements. A Mac OS X-specific version is not yet available, but is expected shortly.