updated 11:50 am EST, Thu December 26, 2002
- Bruno Blondeau's ]
- Conto 1.1.2 is a free application that allows you to keep track of your expenses and incomes on a monthly basis. It supports different currencies, number formats, date formats; strong encryption (requires GnuPG); support for storing any account-related information; full undo-redo capabilities; and histogram analysis. It only runs on Mac OS X. [299KB]
- Frank Fenn's LogMaster 1.0 is a simple "giftware" ($3) utility for viewing system and other application logs. The Mac OS X utility only runs on Jaguar. [103KB]
- WebCal 3.6 is an update to the $5 shareware OS X utility, which allows you to publish your calendar as HTML on the Web. It offers customization, supports recurring events, and can generate large calendars. Version 3.6 adds generation of an HTML file with automatic redirection to the current calendar and other bug fixes. [1.6MB]
- Koingo's Font Pilot 1.1 adds the ability to view fonts that are not installed in your Fonts folder, a new search field, the ability to enable uninstalled fonts, scrollwheel support, preferences, and other enhancements to the $10 shareware font utility. [967KB]
- Trailerpark QT 1.03 is a QuickTime multimedia list player, allowing easy access and organization of multiple video and other media files: "[It] is a blend of global floating windows, one-click contextual menu access, one-key control, and a plethora of display and playlist options." Registration ($13) offers full screen viewing and removal of the startup delay. [Classic, OSX]
- Richard Banister has updated RockNES 2.30, his Nintendo NES emulator and Boycott Advance v0.2.7, an update to the Nintendo GBA emulator--both updates bring the software in sync with the latest version and add support for joysticks under Mac OS X. ViBE 1.0b2 is an update his Virtual Boy emulator and ROM Organizer is a new utility for sorting emulator software on Mac OS X.