updated 10:10 am EST, Wed December 18, 2002
- Kanex Group has released ]
- @-time 3.1 is a dock-based application that displays the time in several world cities. It also displays GMT (UTC) time and Internet (@) time. Version 3.1 adds a built-in list of cities. The freeware requires Mac OS X 10.1 or later. [1.1MB]
- Steven Frank has released a system hack that puts a "web browser right on your desktop." WebDesktop requires Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar and is available as freeware. [20KB]
- iTerm 0.5.6a is a full featured terminal emulation program written for OS X using Cocoa. It supports language encodings, VT100/ANSI/XTERM emulation and many convenient GUI features as well as support for Xterm, Address Book, "anti-idle" functions to prevent disconnections, and multiple tabs within a single window.
- Logorrhea 1.0 is a freeware utilty that offers browsing of iChat logs by buddy and date as well as keyword search functions. [103KB]
- Stick Software has released its $10 shareware OS X-only system monitor application: Measles provides "the user with Aqua-style spheres on their desktop that bounce off of windows and each other, adding life and energy to the user's environment. They are highly configurable in their appearance and behavior, and if desired, can change colors to indicate the load on the user's processor, free memory or disk space." [516KB]