updated 10:15 am EST, Mon November 25, 2002
- Xnet has released , an update to the $25 FTP client for Mac OS X; it includes supports MacBinary, resume transfers, Unicode names, and VMS as well as has an integrated local file browser, an improved GUI, bookmark functions, and new localized versions in English, German, French, Japanese and Chinese.
- XBase 1.0.1 improves performance and adds a mailing list manager its online content management solution for Mac OS X. The WebObjects-based solution is $500 ($400 off). It requires Mac OS X Server.
- Sillysoft has released Lux, an epic expansion of the classic board game Risk. Built specifically for MacOS X, It features gameplay on over a billion different worlds, and comes with 10 enemy agents ranging from easy to deadly. It is $10 shareware. [1.0MB]
- gallery is web-based application for managing (storing, cataloging and retrieving) digital photos built on PHP and MySQL. It supports adding a single photo or an entire folder and stores a thumbnail of each image in the database so that it can be viewed even if the photo is in offline storage.
- MacLogger DX 1.9 adds new drivers to the $70 application for amateur radio Operators and short wave listeners to "get the most out of their computer controlled radio transceivers." It runs on both Mac OS 9 and Mac OS X. [8.3MB]