updated 09:35 am EST, Thu November 7, 2002
- Taylor Design has released ]
- Proteron today released LiteSwitch X 1.1, an update to its Mac OS X keyboard application switcher, bringing full compatibility with Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar as well as numerous bug fixes, additional features, and performance enhancements to the $15 utility. [501KB]
- MaxMenus 1.2.2 offers several bug fixes, performance enhancements, and anticipates full compatibility with Apple's forthcoming Mac OS X 10.2.2. Proteron has also reduced the price of MaxMenus to $20. It is also available in a bundle with LiteSwitch X for $30. [1.0MB]
- Scalado has released ImageZoom 2.0, a new version of its software tool that "revolutionises the way in which images and text are transmitted and presented on the Internet." The application adds interactivity to images, offering the ability to add zoom and transition effects, edit interactive texts and publish the created image objects on the web. The Standard version is for smaller companies and webdesigners, while the Professional version is can display regularly updated information. Version 2.0 can export to Flash player or a Java-based applet.
- Macromedia has posted a beta of Flash Player 6.0, an update to its application for playing Flash content. The top two testers who submit the "highest number of good-quality new bugs to the Macromedia Flash Player team will be awarded their choice prizes." [Classic, OSX]