Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Enthusiast Intel Core i7 processors accompanied by X99 Express chipset
[Updated with information from Penny Arcade Expo]
Intel has formally unveiled an octa-core processor for desktop computers, as part of the Core i7 Extreme Edition range . Previously under the name Haswell-E, the first three from the range will consist of one processor with eight cores flanked by two six-core chips, with Intel also launching the X99 Express chipset alongside the enthusiast processor collection.
Great control, quick DPI adjustments packaged with hybrid optical sensor
Selecting the correct gaming mouse comes down to finding a device that balances the needs of a user with a price they can afford. Often the features break down to styles of play, allowing manufacturers to design and market peripherals for specific genres of games. For first person shooters (FPS) the market is especially competitive, forcing companies to innovate and push themselves to come up with something new that gamers can't resist. Logitech Gaming recently released the Hyperion Fury, a mouse created fit the needs of demanding FPS players. But does the Hyperion Fury have what it takes to lure gamers in, or is it just another device on the shelves? Find out in our review.
Selecting the correct gaming mouse comes down to finding a device that balances the needs of a user with a price they can afford. Ofte ...Life n Soul BM211 Bluetooth speaker
Bluetooth speakers aren't only for listening to some music at the park or on a long bus ride, but can also be built with tablets in m ...Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 2030 projector
With high-definition televisions now the standard, 4K televisions becoming the next big thing, and plasma TVs going the way of the din ...
10 Most Discussed
- US cybersecurity chief claims lack of experience not important to job - 16 replies
- Quicken 2015 for Mac brings new features, strips others - 11 replies
- Security guards protest low wages, block Apple San Francisco store - 9 replies
- Claim: Apple's iMessage accounts for 30 percent of all mobile spam - 8 replies
- Schematics suggest iPhone 6 may come in 16, 64, and 128GB models - 8 replies
- Apple releases second public OS X Yosemite beta, new iTunes 12 test - 8 replies
- Rumor: iPhone 6 may support 150Mbps LTE-A - 7 replies
- Digital credit card replacement Coin calls for 10,000 more testers - 7 replies
- Apple shareholder suit accuses Cook, Jobs, others of misconduct - 7 replies
- Parallels Desktop 10 launches with Yosemite support, speed boosts - 6 replies