Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Powerful, hugely customisable application launcher for Mac
It's only right and proper to review Alfred 2 in a piece called Hands On because that's its entire point: with this installed you can do just about anything on your Mac without ever once taking your fingers off the keyboard. As much as the mouse and the trackpad changed the world, every time you use them you are losing time. Yes, it's probably about a picosecond but that's enough: your concentration moves to where-is-the-mouse and then where-is-the-cursor before it can get back to the work at hand. With Alfred 2, your fingers will remember keyboard shortcuts like muscle memory and you will feel and you will be hugely faster at everything.
For every computer user, there comes a point of critical mass in data storage. When it hits, external hard drives, USB sticks and DVD ...iRig Pads
When it comes to mobile music products, IK Multimedia has positioned itself as one of the top suppliers. Right from the early days of ...DoxieGo Portable Scanner
Sometimes, people need to scan things, but having a computer at hand to do so isn't exactly feasible. Maybe it's the home of a relat ...
10 Most Discussed
- LA schools' iPad program flawed from beginning, federal report says - 28 replies
- Illinois law mandates handover of students' social media passwords - 16 replies
- President Obama calls for overturning anti-municipal broadband laws - 16 replies
- MO lawmaker proposes requiring ID for Google Wallet, Apple Pay sales - 12 replies
- Ahrendts' high pay in part to compensate for lost Burberry stock - 12 replies
- Obama sides with UK PM, calls for law enforcement-crackable encryption - 12 replies
- Windows 10 a free upgrade, not subscription, for Windows 7, 8.1 users - 11 replies
- Principal filming on Universal Jobs biopic now underway - 8 replies
- Follow-up: new anti-poaching lawsuit settlement offer $415 million - 7 replies
- Google Glass 'graduates' from Google X, team reports to Tony Fadell - 6 replies