toggle

AAPL Stock: 113.06 ( -0.23 )

Printed from http://www.macnn.com

Briefly: YBUY offers new iPad, Tablet purchasing survey

updated 12:20 pm EDT, Fri March 16, 2012

iPad second most popular option

YBUY, a new try-before-you-buy online subscription service, has announced that it will begin carrying Apple's third generation iPad today. Orders placed today will be shipped to customers before April 1, giving customers a chance to test the device for 300 days before committing to the purchase. For a set $25 per month fee, YBUY members can test out a variety of products ranging from high-end Bose headsets to Rabbit Air purifies. After the trial period ends customers then have opportunity to keep the item and have the trial fee applied toward the YBUY product purchase price or send the product back to YBUY and select another item.

The new iPad and iPad 2 are top choices among first time tablet buyers according to survey

A new reader survey from dealnews has indicated that the iPad 2 is the second most popular tablet amount first-time buyers. According to the survey, 78 percent of non-tablet owners who are planning on buying their first device within the next year will be purchasing the third generation iPad. Meanwhile of the remaining 22 percent, more than half will buy a previous generation iPad ahead of an Android or Windows device.




by MacNN Staff

POST TOOLS:

TAGS :

toggle

Comments

Login Here

Not a member of the MacNN forums? Register now for free.

toggle

Network Headlines

Follow us on Facebook

toggle

Most Popular

Advertisement

Recent Reviews

ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector

Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...

MSI Geforce GTX 970 100ME

When Nvidia announced a new line of video cards in September 2014, many people thought things would continue to be business as usual i ...

Wren V5US Wireless Sound System

If you're a music fanatic, chances are you are, by extension, a bit fanatical about what you listen to your music on. If you're like ...

toggle

Most Commented