Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Kindle has breakthrough Christmas
Amazon touted itself again this weekend with word of a banner holiday shopping period for the Kindle. The online retailer says that the e-book reader was not only the most gifted item, topping the iPod touch, but that readers for the first time ever bought more e-books in the Kindle's proprietary format than actual paper books. Amazon has stopped short of providing statistics.
Job listing hints full iWork web app
Apple may be expanding iWork to become a full web app, a job listing has revealed this past week. The company is looking for an Applications Engineer who would help develop a "scalable rich Internet application" and work on the very heart of the design. The new recruit would have to develop both presentation and word processing apps.
Five years ago, we thought that by the end of 2013 there'd be a bigger market for e-book readers. Then, along came the tablet that Jo ...Sans Digital TowerRAID TR8M6G eSATA array
Regardless of what Cupertino would like us to believe with the new cylindrical Mac Pro, there are needs for vast amounts of hard-drive ...iHome Bluetooth iB75 Wireless Sports Earphone
Finding a good pair of headphones for a midnight jog is hard. An over the ear set is either flopping around on your head, falling off, ...
10 Most Discussed
- Apple signals end of Snow Leopard support with Safari snub? - 19 replies
- European Parliament to vote on single smartphone charger law - 16 replies
- New Android ioPhone mimics Apple's iPhone 5c style - 15 replies
- Rumor: Microsoft to take on iPad mini with 1080p Surface mini - 13 replies
- Apple debuts 90-second holiday TV ad, 'Misunderstood' - 10 replies
- Report: Apple's 64-bit A7 chip 'stunned' the chipmaking industry - 10 replies
- New York City building out free Wi-Fi network in portions of Harlem - 10 replies
- Samsung attempts to silence YouTube complaint of Galaxy S4 fire, fails - 7 replies
- Southwest Airlines offers $2 in-flight iMessages, Android coming - 7 replies
- Politicians, tech giants promote 'Hour of Code' learning initiative - 7 replies