Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Kindle has breakthrough Christmas
Amazon touted itself again this weekend with word of a banner holiday shopping period for the Kindle. The online retailer says that the e-book reader was not only the most gifted item, topping the iPod touch, but that readers for the first time ever bought more e-books in the Kindle's proprietary format than actual paper books. Amazon has stopped short of providing statistics.
Job listing hints full iWork web app
Apple may be expanding iWork to become a full web app, a job listing has revealed this past week. The company is looking for an Applications Engineer who would help develop a "scalable rich Internet application" and work on the very heart of the design. The new recruit would have to develop both presentation and word processing apps.
When Logitech's Ultrathin Keyboard Cover first came out, it caused something of a minor stir in the iPad world. It was the very firs ...Akitio Thunder dock
Akitio has expanded its line of Thunderbolt accessories with its new Thunder dock. With eSATA, FireWire 800, USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt p ...Pioneer AppRadio 3 with CD/DVD
Lots of cars come with robust stereo systems full of evolving technologies to give people the convenience of a smartphone on their das ...
10 Most Discussed
- New suit says Apple Store POS devices discriminate against blind - 28 replies
- Mt. Gox admits Bitcoin loss in hack, files for bankruptcy in Japan - 23 replies
- Apple CEO Tim Cook refutes investor call for 'profits above all' - 19 replies
- Report: OS X 10.9.2 puts Mail back on track at last - 16 replies
- Opinion: How will Apple maintain usability on a larger iPhone? - 14 replies
- Netflix forges agreement with Comcast to end video speed throttling - 14 replies
- Apple handling 40B iMessages, 15-20M FaceTime calls daily - 13 replies
- Apple urges Arizona governor to veto anti-gay bill - 12 replies
- Architect of Apple Campus 2 reveals Jobs' influence - 10 replies
- Report: Apple dodged taxes on $8.9B in Australian profits - 9 replies