Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Kindle has breakthrough Christmas
Amazon touted itself again this weekend with word of a banner holiday shopping period for the Kindle. The online retailer says that the e-book reader was not only the most gifted item, topping the iPod touch, but that readers for the first time ever bought more e-books in the Kindle's proprietary format than actual paper books. Amazon has stopped short of providing statistics.
Job listing hints full iWork web app
Apple may be expanding iWork to become a full web app, a job listing has revealed this past week. The company is looking for an Applications Engineer who would help develop a "scalable rich Internet application" and work on the very heart of the design. The new recruit would have to develop both presentation and word processing apps.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
The Jorno Bluetooth keyboard and stand for tablets certainly looks nice. The gunmetal grey shell of the keyboard looks great while the ...Apple 12-inch Retina MacBook
It is an exciting time for consumer technology, with gadgets and devices that once used to the stuff of dreams now coming to fruition. ...JBL Synchros Reflect in-ear headphones
All headphones are not created equally, especially when it comes to use during vigorous activities or workouts. Over-the-ear headphone ...
10 Most Discussed
- The Feature Thief: Apple taketh away, sometimes giveth back - 26 replies
- The Feature Thief, conclusion: AppleWorks and the lessons learned - 24 replies
- The Feature Thief, part one: Pages - 20 replies
- The Feature Thief, part three: iWeb - 16 replies
- Apple updates Watch support page, admits tattoos may be a problem - 15 replies
- The Feature Thief, part two: Final Cut Pro, iMovie, iDVD - 11 replies
- Google cuts YouTube support for older Apple TV, Google TV, iOS devices - 9 replies
- Wrist tattoos may interfere with Apple Watch functions, reports say - 8 replies
- Flaw in iPad 'flight bag' software grounds AA flights [U] - 7 replies
- Google unveils new scheme to acquire unwanted patents - 7 replies