Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Most gifted on Amazon a mix of Apple and ASUS
Apple has been one of the top-selling gifts in any category for Christmas this year, according to Amazon's charts. The 8GB iPod touch and its 32GB sibling are not only the second and fourth most gifted items in Amazon's electronics section but (as of press time) in second and third place among the online retailer's bestsellers in any category. They remain eclipsed only by Amazon's own Kindle reader for the top spot in either area.
Samsung CL80 also has 14MP, 7X zoom
Samsung has inadvertently tipped its hand as to a camera it may introduce at CES. The CL80 is poised to be Samsung's first real connected camera and will have Wi-Fi to upload to Facebook, Flickr, Photobox and Picasa without having to sync with a computer. Its interface will be similarly advanced as Samsung promises a 3.7-inch AMOLED touchscreen with haptic (vibration) feedback as the primary control scheme.
Five years ago, we thought that by the end of 2013 there'd be a bigger market for e-book readers. Then, along came the tablet that Jo ...Sans Digital TowerRAID TR8M6G eSATA array
Regardless of what Cupertino would like us to believe with the new cylindrical Mac Pro, there are needs for vast amounts of hard-drive ...iHome Bluetooth iB75 Wireless Sports Earphone
Finding a good pair of headphones for a midnight jog is hard. An over the ear set is either flopping around on your head, falling off, ...
10 Most Discussed
- Apple signals end of Snow Leopard support with Safari snub? - 19 replies
- European Parliament to vote on single smartphone charger law - 16 replies
- New Android ioPhone mimics Apple's iPhone 5c style - 15 replies
- Rumor: Microsoft to take on iPad mini with 1080p Surface mini - 13 replies
- Apple debuts 90-second holiday TV ad, 'Misunderstood' - 10 replies
- Report: Apple's 64-bit A7 chip 'stunned' the chipmaking industry - 10 replies
- New York City building out free Wi-Fi network in portions of Harlem - 10 replies
- Samsung attempts to silence YouTube complaint of Galaxy S4 fire, fails - 7 replies
- Southwest Airlines offers $2 in-flight iMessages, Android coming - 7 replies
- Politicians, tech giants promote 'Hour of Code' learning initiative - 7 replies