Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Most gifted on Amazon a mix of Apple and ASUS
Apple has been one of the top-selling gifts in any category for Christmas this year, according to Amazon's charts. The 8GB iPod touch and its 32GB sibling are not only the second and fourth most gifted items in Amazon's electronics section but (as of press time) in second and third place among the online retailer's bestsellers in any category. They remain eclipsed only by Amazon's own Kindle reader for the top spot in either area.
Samsung CL80 also has 14MP, 7X zoom
Samsung has inadvertently tipped its hand as to a camera it may introduce at CES. The CL80 is poised to be Samsung's first real connected camera and will have Wi-Fi to upload to Facebook, Flickr, Photobox and Picasa without having to sync with a computer. Its interface will be similarly advanced as Samsung promises a 3.7-inch AMOLED touchscreen with haptic (vibration) feedback as the primary control scheme.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Polk, a company well-established in the audio market, recently released a new set of headphones aimed at the lifestyle market. The Hin ...Blue Yeti Studio
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...
10 Most Discussed
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan released to public - 24 replies
- Editorial: In defense of the 16GB iPhone 6s - 14 replies
- Five reasons to update to El Capitan - 13 replies
- Apple purging XcodeGhost-afflicted apps, Angry Birds 2 among infected - 12 replies
- Apple pulls iFixit developer credentials over Apple TV teardown - 12 replies
- Songwriter criticizes low royalty payments from streaming services - 11 replies
- Security flaw in iOS 9 discovered, could expose photos, contacts - 11 replies
- Apple warning developers about new Chinese, Japanese taxes - 10 replies
- Amazon to sellers: Apple TV, Chromecast no longer welcome - 10 replies
- Follow-up: Sorkin apologizes for remarks against Cook - 9 replies