Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Moscone dates have WWDC in late June
Apple's 2010 edition of the Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) should take place in late June, according to the Moscone Center's schedule for the summer. A "Corporate Event" has shown up at the conference hall's schedule for between June 28th and July 2nd, corresponding roughly to Apple's preferred timeframe. Apple has been known in the past to use the seemingly anonymous name to hide its plans until it's ready to make its WWDC dates official.
First Samsung Android phone tested
For Samsung, 2009 will likely be remembered as the year when the company realized its devotion to the "old guard" of smartphones -- Symbian and Windows Mobile -- was failing. With the Android-based Galaxy, the company has leapt back into the modern era and has signalled its willingness to compete against the iPhone and other devices that have shown where phones can go. But are Android, an OLED screen and a good camera enough to make Apple (or HTC) uncomfortable? Our Galaxy review finds out.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...MSI Geforce GTX 970 100ME
When Nvidia announced a new line of video cards in September 2014, many people thought things would continue to be business as usual i ...
10 Most Discussed
- Bad Apples: the worst Mac products ever - 42 replies
- MacNN Staffers: What made the Mac the choice for you? - 16 replies
- Swatch CEO outlines smartwatch plans, calls Apple Watch 'toy' - 14 replies
- Google advises developers on how to weaken iOS 9 app security - 10 replies
- T-Mobile cracking down on extreme bandwidth users of its LTE network - 10 replies
- Hands On: AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 9 replies
- Continued iTunes library testing: all is still not well, but improving - 9 replies
- Rumor Roundup: high resolution iPad in ad analytics, possible stylus - 8 replies
- Hands On: Griffin Powermate Bluetooth - 8 replies
- Swatch: 'one more thing' trademark inspired by '70s TV show 'Columbo' - 6 replies