Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Moscone dates have WWDC in late June
Apple's 2010 edition of the Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) should take place in late June, according to the Moscone Center's schedule for the summer. A "Corporate Event" has shown up at the conference hall's schedule for between June 28th and July 2nd, corresponding roughly to Apple's preferred timeframe. Apple has been known in the past to use the seemingly anonymous name to hide its plans until it's ready to make its WWDC dates official.
First Samsung Android phone tested
For Samsung, 2009 will likely be remembered as the year when the company realized its devotion to the "old guard" of smartphones -- Symbian and Windows Mobile -- was failing. With the Android-based Galaxy, the company has leapt back into the modern era and has signalled its willingness to compete against the iPhone and other devices that have shown where phones can go. But are Android, an OLED screen and a good camera enough to make Apple (or HTC) uncomfortable? Our Galaxy review finds out.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
If you're like us, chances are you've come to realize that you need the ability to access the Internet on the go. Also, you've prob ...15-inch MacBook Pro with Force Touch
Apple's 15-inch Retina MacBook Pro continues to be a popular notebook with professional users and prosumers looking for the ultimate ...Typo keyboard for iPad
Following numerous legal shenanigans between Typo -- a company founded in part by Ryan Seacrest -- and the clear object of his physica ...
10 Most Discussed
- Hands On: Microsoft Word 2016 (OS X) - 20 replies
- Editorial: whatever happened to 'It Just Works?' - 18 replies
- Follow-up: Dalrymple's iTunes issues largely fixed, patch coming - 12 replies
- My Stupid Fault: iCloud vs local iPhone backups - 12 replies
- Pointers: Taming the Applications folder with sub-folders - 11 replies
- Pointers: Tethering to your iPhone - 11 replies
- Cook on Apple Watch: no numbers, but recent claims wrong - 10 replies
- Senator Franken, Consumer Watchdog call for App Store investigation - 9 replies
- AT&T rails against $100 million FCC fine for misleading customers - 8 replies
- MacNN testing concludes on Samsung SSDs and Apple Trim implementation - 8 replies