Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Moscone dates have WWDC in late June
Apple's 2010 edition of the Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) should take place in late June, according to the Moscone Center's schedule for the summer. A "Corporate Event" has shown up at the conference hall's schedule for between June 28th and July 2nd, corresponding roughly to Apple's preferred timeframe. Apple has been known in the past to use the seemingly anonymous name to hide its plans until it's ready to make its WWDC dates official.
First Samsung Android phone tested
For Samsung, 2009 will likely be remembered as the year when the company realized its devotion to the "old guard" of smartphones -- Symbian and Windows Mobile -- was failing. With the Android-based Galaxy, the company has leapt back into the modern era and has signalled its willingness to compete against the iPhone and other devices that have shown where phones can go. But are Android, an OLED screen and a good camera enough to make Apple (or HTC) uncomfortable? Our Galaxy review finds out.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Ultimate Ears (now owned by Logitech) has found great success in the marketplace with its "Boom" series of Bluetooth speakers, a mod ...Kinivo URBN Premium Bluetooth Headphones
We love music, and we're willing to bet that you do, too. If you're like us, you probably spend a good portion of your time wearing ...Jamstik+ MIDI Controller
For a long time the MIDI world has been dominated by keyboard-inspired controllers. Times are changing however, and we are slowly star ...
10 Most Discussed
- Editorial: Five reasons to move to Windows - 22 replies
- Opinion: Things about the iPad Pro that are evading people - 22 replies
- Teardown of Apple Pencil reveals it is utterly unrepairable by users - 17 replies
- Cook insists converged iPad, Mac product not coming soon - 15 replies
- F.lux developers pull sideloaded app following Apple's complaint - 9 replies
- Quicken 2016 for Mac arrives in tandem with Windows version - 9 replies
- Analysis: A tale of two companies - 9 replies
- MacNN: Five reasons to switch to Mac - 8 replies
- First Look: Apple iPad Pro - 7 replies
- Tim Cook addresses retail, commences 'inclusion training' company-wide - 7 replies