Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Psystar lawyer claims still in business
One of Psystar's attorneys acted quickly to quiet reports that the company was closing down with a statement Saturday. Camara & Sibley LLP co-founder K.A.D. Camara claims that fellow attorney Eugene Action (and by extension Psystar head Rudy Pedraza) was "misquoted" and that the Mac clone producer is coming back after a break. As of Saturday evening, the Psystar site had come back online after a day's hiatus, but only the company's Rebel EFI software was listed, suggesting the company has honored its agreement to stop selling Mac clones.
A test of LG's first Android phone
LG is one of the last larger Asian phone makers to offer an Android phone, but with the Eve (known as the GW620 abroad) the company hopes to make up for lost time by pleasing everyone -- and at just $50 on contract, it stands a chance of doing just that by undercutting even an iPhone 3G. In our review we hope to glean whether the Eve is the jack of all trades or just the master of none.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Apple's 15-inch Retina MacBook Pro continues to be a popular notebook with professional users and prosumers looking for the ultimate ...Typo keyboard for iPad
Following numerous legal shenanigans between Typo -- a company founded in part by Ryan Seacrest -- and the clear object of his physica ...Entry-level 27-inch Retina iMac
The 27-inch Apple iMac with 5K Retina display is already one of the best value-for-money Macs that Apple has ever released. It was som ...
10 Most Discussed
- Neil Young says he will pull music catalog from streaming services - 24 replies
- Hands On: Microsoft Word 2016 (OS X) - 20 replies
- Editorial: whatever happened to 'It Just Works?' - 17 replies
- My Stupid Fault: iCloud vs local iPhone backups - 12 replies
- Apple takes lid off 64-bit A8 iPod touch, now up to 128GB - 11 replies
- Pointers: Taming the Applications folder with sub-folders - 11 replies
- Follow-up: Dalrymple's iTunes issues largely fixed, patch coming - 11 replies
- Pointers: Tethering to your iPhone - 11 replies
- Cook on Apple Watch: no numbers, but recent claims wrong - 10 replies
- Senator Franken, Consumer Watchdog call for App Store investigation - 9 replies