Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Psystar lawyer claims still in business
One of Psystar's attorneys acted quickly to quiet reports that the company was closing down with a statement Saturday. Camara & Sibley LLP co-founder K.A.D. Camara claims that fellow attorney Eugene Action (and by extension Psystar head Rudy Pedraza) was "misquoted" and that the Mac clone producer is coming back after a break. As of Saturday evening, the Psystar site had come back online after a day's hiatus, but only the company's Rebel EFI software was listed, suggesting the company has honored its agreement to stop selling Mac clones.
A test of LG's first Android phone
LG is one of the last larger Asian phone makers to offer an Android phone, but with the Eve (known as the GW620 abroad) the company hopes to make up for lost time by pleasing everyone -- and at just $50 on contract, it stands a chance of doing just that by undercutting even an iPhone 3G. In our review we hope to glean whether the Eve is the jack of all trades or just the master of none.
We reviewed the Omni Group's most famous Mac software, a To Do app called OmniFocus, back in June 2014, and we were impressed. Some o ...Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 3500 projector
Trying to find the perfect projector for a home theater can be tricky, as there are bountiful options on the market from a large numbe ...Thecus N2310 NAS
For every computer user, there comes a point of critical mass in data storage. When it hits, external hard drives, USB sticks and DVD ...
10 Most Discussed
- FCC approves net neutrality, Title II proposal in 3-2 vote - 30 replies
- Opponents, supporters of FCC Net Neutrality, Title II vote speak out - 12 replies
- Apple tipsters claim Apple electric minivan in the works - 12 replies
- Apple on the hook for $533M lawsuit payout over in-app purchase tech - 12 replies
- First US magazine appearance of Apple Watch debuts - 10 replies
- Hands On: Records 1.0 (OS X) - 8 replies
- Apple launches video repair program for 2011-2013 MacBook Pros - 8 replies
- Editorial: iCar or Apple moonshot? - 8 replies
- Apple investing $1.9 billion in two new European data centers - 7 replies
- Apple reportedly launching wide public beta of iOS 8.3 in May - 7 replies