Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Android flagship spotted using AT&T
(Updated with name, T-Mobile tip) The rumored Google-branded Android phone may already be in the hands of Google staff based on multiple reports. Twitter updates from Google Program Director Leslie Hawthorn as well as those in contact with Google employees, such as Great White Snark's founder and CNET's Jason Howell all report "tons" of "Google phones" having arrived at the search giant's campus on Friday. The phone is described as an HTC-branded, touchscreen-only device that would run Android 2.1 and run on GSM networks; the phone given to developers is unlocked and known to run on AT&T, though whether it's specifically intended for that carrier isn't known.
Apple has never been shy about funky ports -- first it was Apple Desktop Bus, and its own DIN-8 serial port. Following that came FireW ...Logitech Hyperion Fury mouse
Selecting the correct gaming mouse comes down to finding a device that balances the needs of a user with a price they can afford. Ofte ...Life n Soul BM211 Bluetooth speaker
Bluetooth speakers aren't only for listening to some music at the park or on a long bus ride, but can also be built with tablets in m ...
10 Most Discussed
- US cybersecurity chief claims lack of experience not important to job - 16 replies
- Quicken 2015 for Mac brings new features, strips others - 11 replies
- Security guards protest low wages, block Apple San Francisco store - 9 replies
- Schematics suggest iPhone 6 may come in 16, 64, and 128GB models - 8 replies
- Apple releases second public OS X Yosemite beta, new iTunes 12 test - 8 replies
- Claim: Apple's iMessage accounts for 30 percent of all mobile spam - 8 replies
- Rumor: iPhone 6 may support 150Mbps LTE-A - 7 replies
- Digital credit card replacement Coin calls for 10,000 more testers - 7 replies
- New malware stealing advertising revenue from jailbroken iOS devices - 6 replies
- Uber allowed to resume services in Berlin after ban suspended - 6 replies