Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
CrunchPad TM filed day of complaint
The legal claims behind the lawsuit over CrunchPad rights may be less clear than once thought based on an investigation of the details. Despite claiming to have owned the trademark for the CrunchPad name, Michael Arrington and TechCrunch are now known by Engadget to have only filed for the trademark on November 17th, the same day Fusion Garage announced its split on the tablet project and just three days before the planned launch. Most products' trademarks are settled months before release.
2nd-gen BlackBerry iPhone rival tested
The first BlackBerry Storm was at first held up as the savior for carriers without the iPhone, but over time it became clear RIM's entry was short of this goal: an aging OS, no Wi-Fi and a misconceived push-down touchscreen meant it often didn't please either would-be iPhone buyers or BlackBerry veterans. The Storm2 addresses some of these features in a major way, but we'll find out in our review whether it's enough to change people's minds.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Apple's 15-inch Retina MacBook Pro continues to be a popular notebook with professional users and prosumers looking for the ultimate ...Typo keyboard for iPad
Following numerous legal shenanigans between Typo -- a company founded in part by Ryan Seacrest -- and the clear object of his physica ...Entry-level 27-inch Retina iMac
The 27-inch Apple iMac with 5K Retina display is already one of the best value-for-money Macs that Apple has ever released. It was som ...
10 Most Discussed
- Neil Young says he will pull music catalog from streaming services - 24 replies
- Hands On: Microsoft Word 2016 (OS X) - 20 replies
- Editorial: whatever happened to 'It Just Works?' - 17 replies
- My Stupid Fault: iCloud vs local iPhone backups - 12 replies
- Apple takes lid off 64-bit A8 iPod touch, now up to 128GB - 11 replies
- Pointers: Taming the Applications folder with sub-folders - 11 replies
- Follow-up: Dalrymple's iTunes issues largely fixed, patch coming - 11 replies
- Pointers: Tethering to your iPhone - 11 replies
- Cook on Apple Watch: no numbers, but recent claims wrong - 10 replies
- Senator Franken, Consumer Watchdog call for App Store investigation - 9 replies