Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
CrunchPad TM filed day of complaint
The legal claims behind the lawsuit over CrunchPad rights may be less clear than once thought based on an investigation of the details. Despite claiming to have owned the trademark for the CrunchPad name, Michael Arrington and TechCrunch are now known by Engadget to have only filed for the trademark on November 17th, the same day Fusion Garage announced its split on the tablet project and just three days before the planned launch. Most products' trademarks are settled months before release.
2nd-gen BlackBerry iPhone rival tested
The first BlackBerry Storm was at first held up as the savior for carriers without the iPhone, but over time it became clear RIM's entry was short of this goal: an aging OS, no Wi-Fi and a misconceived push-down touchscreen meant it often didn't please either would-be iPhone buyers or BlackBerry veterans. The Storm2 addresses some of these features in a major way, but we'll find out in our review whether it's enough to change people's minds.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Ultimate Ears (now owned by Logitech) has found great success in the marketplace with its "Boom" series of Bluetooth speakers, a mod ...Kinivo URBN Premium Bluetooth Headphones
We love music, and we're willing to bet that you do, too. If you're like us, you probably spend a good portion of your time wearing ...Jamstik+ MIDI Controller
For a long time the MIDI world has been dominated by keyboard-inspired controllers. Times are changing however, and we are slowly star ...
10 Most Discussed
- Opinion: Things about the iPad Pro that are evading people - 25 replies
- Editorial: Five reasons to move to Windows - 23 replies
- Opinion: Should Apple release a desktop computer that runs iOS? - 19 replies
- Teardown of Apple Pencil reveals it is utterly unrepairable by users - 17 replies
- Cook insists converged iPad, Mac product not coming soon - 15 replies
- Analysis: A tale of two companies - 9 replies
- Quicken 2016 for Mac arrives in tandem with Windows version - 9 replies
- F.lux developers pull sideloaded app following Apple's complaint - 9 replies
- MacNN: Five reasons to switch to Mac - 8 replies
- Tim Cook addresses retail, commences 'inclusion training' company-wide - 7 replies