Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
HTC's current iPhone rival tested
HTC's Hero is the company's first signal that it's serious about taking the lead in Android smartphones; it's the first to try and improve in a significant way on Google's platform -- including multi-touch and in-browser Flash -- as well as the first to reach multiple North American carriers. Much is riding on its success, especially as it's one of the most important phones for Sprint, Telus and Verizon (through the Droid Eris) all at once. Our HTC Hero review hopes to gauge whether the phone has the strength to carry that burden and give the iPhone serious pause.
We reviewed the Omni Group's most famous Mac software, a To Do app called OmniFocus, back in June 2014, and we were impressed. Some o ...Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 3500 projector
Trying to find the perfect projector for a home theater can be tricky, as there are bountiful options on the market from a large numbe ...Thecus N2310 NAS
For every computer user, there comes a point of critical mass in data storage. When it hits, external hard drives, USB sticks and DVD ...
10 Most Discussed
- FCC approves net neutrality, Title II proposal in 3-2 vote - 31 replies
- Opponents, supporters of FCC Net Neutrality, Title II vote speak out - 14 replies
- Apple tipsters claim Apple electric minivan in the works - 12 replies
- Apple on the hook for $533M lawsuit payout over in-app purchase tech - 12 replies
- First US magazine appearance of Apple Watch debuts - 10 replies
- Hands On: Records 1.0 (OS X) - 8 replies
- Apple launches video repair program for 2011-2013 MacBook Pros - 8 replies
- Editorial: iCar or Apple moonshot? - 8 replies
- Apple investing $1.9 billion in two new European data centers - 7 replies
- Apple reportedly launching wide public beta of iOS 8.3 in May - 7 replies