Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
iPod touch may have nano camera after all
Apple's long rumored camera-equipped iPod touch may have a more definite release window, according to a purported source. A contact insists the device is back on track and that it would unusually launch outside of Apple's typical upgrade cycle, releasing in spring 2010. To make that goal, however, Apple would use the same 2-megapixel camera as in the iPod nano, which lacks autofocusing and low-light sensitivity.
For all of the high-priced, over-engineered Bluetooth speakers in the electronics market, there is still room for mass-market solution ...VisionTek 128GB USB Pocket SSD
USB flash drives dealt the death blow to both the floppy and Zip drives. While still faster than either of the old removable media, sp ...Kodak PixPro SL10 Smart Lens Camera
Smartphone imagery still widely varies. Large Megapixel counts don't make for a good image, and the optics in some devices are lackin ...
10 Most Discussed
- Breaking: US reverses, to say North Korea behind Sony hack tomorrow - 17 replies
- DiskWarrior 5 debuts, offers full 64-bit support, flash drive option - 9 replies
- Sony ignored security evaluation before GOP hack, more data coming - 9 replies
- Jackson meets with Cook on diversity in the tech industry - 8 replies
- Apple's Cook, Williams 'deeply offended' by BBC supply chain expose - 8 replies
- FCC overrules carriers, defines 'broadband' as 10Mbps minimum - 7 replies
- Review: Apple iMac with 5K Retina display - 7 replies
- New iOS 8.1.2 release solves problems with missing ringtones - 6 replies
- Tim Cook selected as finalist for 2014 Time Person of the Year - 6 replies
- Apple, Amazon refuse to disclose federal diversity data - 6 replies