Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Verizon attacks Apple, AT&T in three ads
Verizon this weekend stepped up the pressure in its anti-AT&T campaign with three new ads (viewable below). The lead ad, "Misfit Toys," attacks the iPhone's attachment to AT&T and says it belongs on Rudolph's Island of Misfit Toys for running on a network with relatively low 3G coverage. Unlike the recent Droid ads, the new commercials take care to praise the phone but attack the network, suggesting Verizon is backing away from direct criticism of Apple.
Genius' low-cost tablet tested
Genius' EasyPen i405 tablet promises to undercut the mainstream in tablets by offering a substantial number of drawing features attached to a reasonable price tag. However, can it compare to the user experience of industry titans like Wacom, whose businesses revolve almost exclusively around pen input? We take a look in our review.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Polk, a company well-established in the audio market, recently released a new set of headphones aimed at the lifestyle market. The Hin ...Blue Yeti Studio
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...
10 Most Discussed
- Feature: Five reasons to skip El Capitan for now - 30 replies
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan released to public - 24 replies
- Five reasons to update to El Capitan - 20 replies
- Opinion: OS X El Capitan -- Upgrade or Not? - 15 replies
- Editorial: In defense of the 16GB iPhone 6s - 14 replies
- Apple pulls iFixit developer credentials over Apple TV teardown - 12 replies
- Amazon to sellers: Apple TV, Chromecast no longer welcome - 12 replies
- Songwriter criticizes low royalty payments from streaming services - 11 replies
- Security flaw in iOS 9 discovered, could expose photos, contacts - 11 replies
- Apple warning developers about new Chinese, Japanese taxes - 10 replies