Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Verizon attacks Apple, AT&T in three ads
Verizon this weekend stepped up the pressure in its anti-AT&T campaign with three new ads (viewable below). The lead ad, "Misfit Toys," attacks the iPhone's attachment to AT&T and says it belongs on Rudolph's Island of Misfit Toys for running on a network with relatively low 3G coverage. Unlike the recent Droid ads, the new commercials take care to praise the phone but attack the network, suggesting Verizon is backing away from direct criticism of Apple.
Genius' low-cost tablet tested
Genius' EasyPen i405 tablet promises to undercut the mainstream in tablets by offering a substantial number of drawing features attached to a reasonable price tag. However, can it compare to the user experience of industry titans like Wacom, whose businesses revolve almost exclusively around pen input? We take a look in our review.
Sometimes, people need to scan things, but having a computer at hand to do so isn't exactly feasible. Maybe it's the home of a relat ...Dell AD211 Bluetooth speaker
For all of the high-priced, over-engineered Bluetooth speakers in the electronics market, there is still room for mass-market solution ...VisionTek 128GB USB Pocket SSD
USB flash drives dealt the death blow to both the floppy and Zip drives. While still faster than either of the old removable media, sp ...
10 Most Discussed
- Breaking: US reverses, to say North Korea behind Sony hack tomorrow - 17 replies
- Apple's Cook, Williams 'deeply offended' by BBC supply chain expose - 14 replies
- FCC petitioned by hotels to allow disrupting guest-created hotspots - 12 replies
- Obama wants stronger cyber-security laws in 2015 - 12 replies
- Editorial: Seeing Sony's 'The Interview' is hardly patriotic - 9 replies
- Sony ignored security evaluation before GOP hack, more data coming - 9 replies
- Obama: Sony hack not act of war; Anonymous promises attacks on NK - 7 replies
- Amazon lays claim to 10 million new Prime members over holiday - 6 replies
- CalDigit reveals $200 Thunderbolt Station 2 - 6 replies
- Apple to charge VAT per-country at European App Stores - 6 replies