Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Verizon ad campaign to attack Apple
Verizon today sent signals that it's about to launch an aggressive campaign against Apple through a combination of marketing and devices. A leaked note regarding an upcoming ad series, nicknamed "iDoesn't," specifically targets the "iDevice" and will allegedly focus on all the features the iPhone doesn't have. The details Engadget sees are vague regarding the ads themselves but do mention that Verizon will keep branding to a minimum.
Samsung's AMOLED Verizon phone reviewed
The Samsung Rogue is evidence of the lines blurring between smartphones and conventional ("feature") phones, with an OLED touchscreen, ample hardware and a focus on messaging. But with a price tag very much in the ballpark of true smartphones like the iPhone and higher-end BlackBerries, is the Rogue a viable contender or the product of overengineering? Our full Rogue review addresses this in detail.
ITC finds Nokia not violating 3G patents
The US International Trade Commission (ITC) tonight exonerated Nokia by ending an investigation into claims by InterDigital that Nokia had violated its patents. The government agency has confirmed an initial decision by an Administrative Law Judge that said Nokia's use of UMTS-based 3G doesn't violate four InterDigital technology patents. Additionally, the ITC has rejected the portion of the judge's ruling that had originally found the patents valid and has denied InterDigital a chance to claim further patent violations.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Ultimately there's one thing we all want from smartphone accessories; we want options. When it comes to keeping our iPhone charged, w ...iHome iBT74 Color Changing Bluetooth Speaker
There's no reason why your tech can't look good while doing what it was designed to do. That's the reason that sports cars look goo ...Logitech Gaming Daedalus Prime Mouse
Logitech Gaming continues to expand upon its peripherals line, with each one looking to fit neatly into a breadth of gaming needs. Bui ...
10 Most Discussed
- Apple Music launch cripples Home Sharing, alters iTunes Match - 16 replies
- Apple retracts App Store games with Confederate flag imagery [u] - 14 replies
- Review: Apple Watch - 14 replies
- Apple Music, iOS 8.4 update are on the air; servers hammered [u] - 11 replies
- Cue: Apple will pay royalties for three-month free Music trial - 11 replies
- Classic Mac OS System 7.5.5 made to run on Apple Watch - 9 replies
- Apple updates OS X to 10.10.4; includes networking, Mail, Photos fixes - 8 replies
- Hands On: iOS 9 Preview for iPad Air 2 - 8 replies
- Editorial: Pardon? You don't like Apple Music? - 7 replies
- Universal issues first full 'Steve Jobs' movie trailer - 7 replies