Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Verizon ad campaign to attack Apple
Verizon today sent signals that it's about to launch an aggressive campaign against Apple through a combination of marketing and devices. A leaked note regarding an upcoming ad series, nicknamed "iDoesn't," specifically targets the "iDevice" and will allegedly focus on all the features the iPhone doesn't have. The details Engadget sees are vague regarding the ads themselves but do mention that Verizon will keep branding to a minimum.
Samsung's AMOLED Verizon phone reviewed
The Samsung Rogue is evidence of the lines blurring between smartphones and conventional ("feature") phones, with an OLED touchscreen, ample hardware and a focus on messaging. But with a price tag very much in the ballpark of true smartphones like the iPhone and higher-end BlackBerries, is the Rogue a viable contender or the product of overengineering? Our full Rogue review addresses this in detail.
ITC finds Nokia not violating 3G patents
The US International Trade Commission (ITC) tonight exonerated Nokia by ending an investigation into claims by InterDigital that Nokia had violated its patents. The government agency has confirmed an initial decision by an Administrative Law Judge that said Nokia's use of UMTS-based 3G doesn't violate four InterDigital technology patents. Additionally, the ITC has rejected the portion of the judge's ruling that had originally found the patents valid and has denied InterDigital a chance to claim further patent violations.
Trying to capture the true soundscape of video games can be a daunting task. Looking to surround sound home theater options, users hav ...Kenu Airframe +
Simple, stylish and effective, the Kenu Aiframe + portable car mount is the latest addition to Kenu's lineup. Released earlier this y ...Adesso Compagno X Bluetooth keyboard
The shift from typing on physical keyboards to digital versions on smartphones and tablets hasn't been an easy for many consumers. Fr ...
10 Most Discussed
- U2 frontman Bono apologizes for auto downloads of 'Songs of Innocence' - 13 replies
- FBI director warns Apple, Google away from encrypting devices - 12 replies
- Apple confirms October 16 press event - 12 replies
- OS X 10.10 Yosemite formally released - 12 replies
- Obama signs BuySecure executive order to hasten US EMV adoption - 12 replies
- Adoption of iOS 8 stalled at 47 percent, new Apple tracking data shows - 11 replies
- 'One more thing' from Apple: Mac mini refresh - 11 replies
- New Mac mini not user-upgradeable, new analysis reveals - 11 replies
- AAA ranks Siri as extreme distraction for drivers - 11 replies
- Microsoft smartwatch touted for launch within weeks, sale soon after - 11 replies