Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Verizon ad campaign to attack Apple
Verizon today sent signals that it's about to launch an aggressive campaign against Apple through a combination of marketing and devices. A leaked note regarding an upcoming ad series, nicknamed "iDoesn't," specifically targets the "iDevice" and will allegedly focus on all the features the iPhone doesn't have. The details Engadget sees are vague regarding the ads themselves but do mention that Verizon will keep branding to a minimum.
Samsung's AMOLED Verizon phone reviewed
The Samsung Rogue is evidence of the lines blurring between smartphones and conventional ("feature") phones, with an OLED touchscreen, ample hardware and a focus on messaging. But with a price tag very much in the ballpark of true smartphones like the iPhone and higher-end BlackBerries, is the Rogue a viable contender or the product of overengineering? Our full Rogue review addresses this in detail.
ITC finds Nokia not violating 3G patents
The US International Trade Commission (ITC) tonight exonerated Nokia by ending an investigation into claims by InterDigital that Nokia had violated its patents. The government agency has confirmed an initial decision by an Administrative Law Judge that said Nokia's use of UMTS-based 3G doesn't violate four InterDigital technology patents. Additionally, the ITC has rejected the portion of the judge's ruling that had originally found the patents valid and has denied InterDigital a chance to claim further patent violations.
When it comes to music on the go, consumers generally have some options to consider when looking for the best experience. While Blueto ...Pure Jongo T2 wireless speaker
Multi-room audio compatibility is a key metric for wireless sound systems these days. The entry cost into a house-spanning system can ...Logitech Z213 multimedia speakers
Desktop computer speakers sit in a weird area of limbo: many consumers have forgone the era of desktop listening for the privacy and v ...
10 Most Discussed
- Oregon Apple Store 'slur' incident being investigated - 31 replies
- Opinion: Why the Apple iWatch will succeed (Part 1) - 17 replies
- Opinion: Hachette and Amazon fight, who loses? - 12 replies
- Judge rejects proposed $324.5M anti-poaching case settlement - 11 replies
- T-Mobile announces plan to throttle those abusing 'unlimited' data - 11 replies
- NewerTech accessory fools 'headless' Mac minis into turning on GPU - 9 replies
- Apple issues diversity report, promises better gender/racial balance - 8 replies
- Disney latest victim of Amazon DVD pre-order denial - 8 replies
- Apple's iMessage accounts for 30 percent of all mobile spam messages - 8 replies
- USB governance group ratifies Type C connector, USB 3.1 specification - 7 replies