Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
T-Mobile warns Sidekick loss permanent
T-Mobile this Saturday has issued a warning to all Sidekick owners that their online data may have been permanently lost by Danger and its parent company Microsoft. In a note to customers, the carrier says the likelihood of recovering contacts, calendars and other information taken offline by a more than week-long outage is "extremely low" due to an assessment of the server failure. Customers may lose all their information if they have to reset their sidekicks or deprive them of power, according to the note.
Snow Leopard 10.6.2 update adds WWAN support
Apple has reportedly provided a second beta release of its Mac OS X 10.6.2 update (labeled 10C514f) to developers, which incorporates a series of bug fixes and improved support. The update is said to deal with almost 150 different areas including applications such as Address Book, QuickTime Player, and Photo Booth, as well as problems related to app switching within the Dock. Additionally, the update is believed to deal with issues involving Front Row, Spaces and Time Machine apps as well.
It seems like no matter how much internal storage is included today's mobile devices, we, as users, will always find a way to fill th ...Brother HL-L8250CDN Color Laser Printer
When it comes to selecting a printer, the process is not exactly something most people put a lot of thought into. Printers are often t ...Moshi iVisor AG and XT for iPad Air 2
Have you ever tried to put in a screen protector that relies on static to cling to the screen? How many bubbles and wrinkles does it h ...
10 Most Discussed
- In with the new: USB-C connector on new MacBook explained - 19 replies
- Latest MacBooks drop Windows 7 compatibility in Boot Camp - 18 replies
- Apple executives participate in, praise 'Becoming Steve Jobs' bio - 12 replies
- Briefly: Apple TV gains new channels, Pro Tools 12 changes pricing - 10 replies
- Legal barrage launched over FCC Open Internet regulation in DC courts - 10 replies
- Apple Watch: how Apple Stores will handle the debut - 10 replies
- Hands On: Fantastical 2 (OS X) - 9 replies
- Pointers: 1Password tricks (OS X, iOS) - 8 replies
- Title II, net neutrality 'Open Internet' FCC order published in full - 8 replies
- Hands On: Downcast 2.8.28 (iOS) - 8 replies