Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
T-Mobile warns Sidekick loss permanent
T-Mobile this Saturday has issued a warning to all Sidekick owners that their online data may have been permanently lost by Danger and its parent company Microsoft. In a note to customers, the carrier says the likelihood of recovering contacts, calendars and other information taken offline by a more than week-long outage is "extremely low" due to an assessment of the server failure. Customers may lose all their information if they have to reset their sidekicks or deprive them of power, according to the note.
Snow Leopard 10.6.2 update adds WWAN support
Apple has reportedly provided a second beta release of its Mac OS X 10.6.2 update (labeled 10C514f) to developers, which incorporates a series of bug fixes and improved support. The update is said to deal with almost 150 different areas including applications such as Address Book, QuickTime Player, and Photo Booth, as well as problems related to app switching within the Dock. Additionally, the update is believed to deal with issues involving Front Row, Spaces and Time Machine apps as well.
Five years ago, we thought that by the end of 2013 there'd be a bigger market for e-book readers. Then, along came the tablet that Jo ...Sans Digital TowerRAID TR8M6G eSATA array
Regardless of what Cupertino would like us to believe with the new cylindrical Mac Pro, there are needs for vast amounts of hard-drive ...iHome Bluetooth iB75 Wireless Sports Earphone
Finding a good pair of headphones for a midnight jog is hard. An over the ear set is either flopping around on your head, falling off, ...
10 Most Discussed
- Apple signals end of Snow Leopard support with Safari snub? - 19 replies
- European Parliament to vote on single smartphone charger law - 16 replies
- New Android ioPhone mimics Apple's iPhone 5c style - 15 replies
- Rumor: Microsoft to take on iPad mini with 1080p Surface mini - 13 replies
- Report: Apple's 64-bit A7 chip 'stunned' the chipmaking industry - 10 replies
- Apple debuts 90-second holiday TV ad, 'Misunderstood' - 10 replies
- New York City building out free Wi-Fi network in portions of Harlem - 10 replies
- Samsung attempts to silence YouTube complaint of Galaxy S4 fire, fails - 7 replies
- Apple's Tim Cook accepts award at Auburn, pushes for equality - 7 replies
- Politicians, tech giants promote 'Hour of Code' learning initiative - 7 replies