Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Callpod portable chargers
Callpod has announced its line of portable chargers will be available at Best Buy stores. The company's set of chargers include the Fueltank Uno and Fueltank Duo, along with the original Chargepod six-in-one multi-device charger. Both the Fueltank Uno and Duo feature a rechargeable lithium ion battery that enables users to charge small electronic devices without the need of an outlet. Each charger comes with device specific adapters capable of supporting over 3,000 electronic items.
Intel Light Peak made just for Apple
Intel's recently unveiled 10-gigabit Light Peak connection standard was actually created at Apple's specific request, according to a major leak. While pitched at IDF as an Intel-made design, the fiber optic connection is now said to have been the direct result of talks between Apple founder Steve Jobs and Intel chief Paul Otellini. Engadget claims that Apple wants a single, high-speed connection standard that would not only take the place of FireWire or USB but also the video and Ethernet signals.
Jabra Halo reviewed
Stereo Bluetooth headsets are often exercises in compromise: to be discreet they have to sacrifice sound quality, and to achieve sound quality they're often as large as the largest headphones. Jabra's Halo is different: they use flat-panel, over-ear drivers that should deliver more power without being ungainly. Combined with a stealth microphone and controls, it should in theory be the perfect mix. In our Halo review, we hope to discover if the set is a jack of all trades or a master of none.
Zune's 720p media dock reviewed
Although it's named the Zune HD, Microsoft's touchscreen media player is really a standard-definition device until you attach it to the AV dock. But it's here that the new Zune potentially has the edge over the iPod as a TV-friendly interface and features transform its role entirely. Our review takes a tour around the dock to see if it's worth the effort put into it.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
If you're like us, chances are you've come to realize that you need the ability to access the Internet on the go. Also, you've prob ...15-inch MacBook Pro with Force Touch
Apple's 15-inch Retina MacBook Pro continues to be a popular notebook with professional users and prosumers looking for the ultimate ...Typo keyboard for iPad
Following numerous legal shenanigans between Typo -- a company founded in part by Ryan Seacrest -- and the clear object of his physica ...
10 Most Discussed
- Hands On: Microsoft Word 2016 (OS X) - 20 replies
- Editorial: whatever happened to 'It Just Works?' - 18 replies
- My Stupid Fault: iCloud vs local iPhone backups - 12 replies
- Follow-up: Dalrymple's iTunes issues largely fixed, patch coming - 12 replies
- Pointers: Taming the Applications folder with sub-folders - 11 replies
- Pointers: Tethering to your iPhone - 11 replies
- Cook on Apple Watch: no numbers, but recent claims wrong - 10 replies
- AT&T rails against $100 million FCC fine for misleading customers - 9 replies
- Senator Franken, Consumer Watchdog call for App Store investigation - 9 replies
- MacNN testing concludes on Samsung SSDs and Apple Trim implementation - 8 replies