Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Callpod portable chargers
Callpod has announced its line of portable chargers will be available at Best Buy stores. The company's set of chargers include the Fueltank Uno and Fueltank Duo, along with the original Chargepod six-in-one multi-device charger. Both the Fueltank Uno and Duo feature a rechargeable lithium ion battery that enables users to charge small electronic devices without the need of an outlet. Each charger comes with device specific adapters capable of supporting over 3,000 electronic items.
Intel Light Peak made just for Apple
Intel's recently unveiled 10-gigabit Light Peak connection standard was actually created at Apple's specific request, according to a major leak. While pitched at IDF as an Intel-made design, the fiber optic connection is now said to have been the direct result of talks between Apple founder Steve Jobs and Intel chief Paul Otellini. Engadget claims that Apple wants a single, high-speed connection standard that would not only take the place of FireWire or USB but also the video and Ethernet signals.
Jabra Halo reviewed
Stereo Bluetooth headsets are often exercises in compromise: to be discreet they have to sacrifice sound quality, and to achieve sound quality they're often as large as the largest headphones. Jabra's Halo is different: they use flat-panel, over-ear drivers that should deliver more power without being ungainly. Combined with a stealth microphone and controls, it should in theory be the perfect mix. In our Halo review, we hope to discover if the set is a jack of all trades or a master of none.
Zune's 720p media dock reviewed
Although it's named the Zune HD, Microsoft's touchscreen media player is really a standard-definition device until you attach it to the AV dock. But it's here that the new Zune potentially has the edge over the iPod as a TV-friendly interface and features transform its role entirely. Our review takes a tour around the dock to see if it's worth the effort put into it.
We reviewed the Omni Group's most famous Mac software, a To Do app called OmniFocus, back in June 2014, and we were impressed. Some o ...Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 3500 projector
Trying to find the perfect projector for a home theater can be tricky, as there are bountiful options on the market from a large numbe ...Thecus N2310 NAS
For every computer user, there comes a point of critical mass in data storage. When it hits, external hard drives, USB sticks and DVD ...
10 Most Discussed
- FCC approves net neutrality, Title II proposal in 3-2 vote - 31 replies
- Opponents, supporters of FCC Net Neutrality, Title II vote speak out - 14 replies
- Apple on the hook for $533M lawsuit payout over in-app purchase tech - 12 replies
- Apple tipsters claim Apple electric minivan in the works - 12 replies
- First US magazine appearance of Apple Watch debuts - 10 replies
- Hands On: Records 1.0 (OS X) - 8 replies
- Editorial: iCar or Apple moonshot? - 8 replies
- Apple launches video repair program for 2011-2013 MacBook Pros - 8 replies
- Apple investing $1.9 billion in two new European data centers - 7 replies
- FCC net neutrality vote today, last minute changes made to proposal - 7 replies