Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Callpod portable chargers
Callpod has announced its line of portable chargers will be available at Best Buy stores. The company's set of chargers include the Fueltank Uno and Fueltank Duo, along with the original Chargepod six-in-one multi-device charger. Both the Fueltank Uno and Duo feature a rechargeable lithium ion battery that enables users to charge small electronic devices without the need of an outlet. Each charger comes with device specific adapters capable of supporting over 3,000 electronic items.
Intel Light Peak made just for Apple
Intel's recently unveiled 10-gigabit Light Peak connection standard was actually created at Apple's specific request, according to a major leak. While pitched at IDF as an Intel-made design, the fiber optic connection is now said to have been the direct result of talks between Apple founder Steve Jobs and Intel chief Paul Otellini. Engadget claims that Apple wants a single, high-speed connection standard that would not only take the place of FireWire or USB but also the video and Ethernet signals.
Jabra Halo reviewed
Stereo Bluetooth headsets are often exercises in compromise: to be discreet they have to sacrifice sound quality, and to achieve sound quality they're often as large as the largest headphones. Jabra's Halo is different: they use flat-panel, over-ear drivers that should deliver more power without being ungainly. Combined with a stealth microphone and controls, it should in theory be the perfect mix. In our Halo review, we hope to discover if the set is a jack of all trades or a master of none.
Zune's 720p media dock reviewed
Although it's named the Zune HD, Microsoft's touchscreen media player is really a standard-definition device until you attach it to the AV dock. But it's here that the new Zune potentially has the edge over the iPod as a TV-friendly interface and features transform its role entirely. Our review takes a tour around the dock to see if it's worth the effort put into it.
Five years ago, we thought that by the end of 2013 there'd be a bigger market for e-book readers. Then, along came the tablet that Jo ...Sans Digital TowerRAID TR8M6G eSATA array
Regardless of what Cupertino would like us to believe with the new cylindrical Mac Pro, there are needs for vast amounts of hard-drive ...iHome Bluetooth iB75 Wireless Sports Earphone
Finding a good pair of headphones for a midnight jog is hard. An over the ear set is either flopping around on your head, falling off, ...
10 Most Discussed
- Apple signals end of Snow Leopard support with Safari snub? - 17 replies
- 'Security reasons' keep Obama from having iPhone - 16 replies
- New Android ioPhone mimics Apple's iPhone 5c style - 15 replies
- Rumor: Microsoft to take on iPad mini with 1080p Surface mini - 12 replies
- Apple updates plans for Union Square SF store, will preserve fountain - 10 replies
- New York City building out free Wi-Fi network in portions of Harlem - 10 replies
- Apple debuts 90-second holiday TV ad, 'Misunderstood' - 9 replies
- Report: Apple's 64-bit A7 chip 'stunned' the chipmaking industry - 8 replies
- Carl Icahn files official shareholder proposal with Apple [u] - 8 replies
- Apple's Tim Cook accepts award at Auburn, pushes for equality - 7 replies