Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Callpod portable chargers
Callpod has announced its line of portable chargers will be available at Best Buy stores. The company's set of chargers include the Fueltank Uno and Fueltank Duo, along with the original Chargepod six-in-one multi-device charger. Both the Fueltank Uno and Duo feature a rechargeable lithium ion battery that enables users to charge small electronic devices without the need of an outlet. Each charger comes with device specific adapters capable of supporting over 3,000 electronic items.
Intel Light Peak made just for Apple
Intel's recently unveiled 10-gigabit Light Peak connection standard was actually created at Apple's specific request, according to a major leak. While pitched at IDF as an Intel-made design, the fiber optic connection is now said to have been the direct result of talks between Apple founder Steve Jobs and Intel chief Paul Otellini. Engadget claims that Apple wants a single, high-speed connection standard that would not only take the place of FireWire or USB but also the video and Ethernet signals.
Jabra Halo reviewed
Stereo Bluetooth headsets are often exercises in compromise: to be discreet they have to sacrifice sound quality, and to achieve sound quality they're often as large as the largest headphones. Jabra's Halo is different: they use flat-panel, over-ear drivers that should deliver more power without being ungainly. Combined with a stealth microphone and controls, it should in theory be the perfect mix. In our Halo review, we hope to discover if the set is a jack of all trades or a master of none.
Zune's 720p media dock reviewed
Although it's named the Zune HD, Microsoft's touchscreen media player is really a standard-definition device until you attach it to the AV dock. But it's here that the new Zune potentially has the edge over the iPod as a TV-friendly interface and features transform its role entirely. Our review takes a tour around the dock to see if it's worth the effort put into it.
It is an exciting time for consumer technology, with gadgets and devices that once used to the stuff of dreams now coming to fruition. ...JBL Synchros Reflect in-ear headphones
All headphones are not created equally, especially when it comes to use during vigorous activities or workouts. Over-the-ear headphone ...Bracketron Power Flex external battery
When we're traveling or just generally out and about, we've taken to bringing a tablet and Bluetooth keyboard with us, rather than a ...
10 Most Discussed
- The Feature Thief: Apple taketh away, sometimes giveth back - 26 replies
- The Feature Thief, part one: Pages - 19 replies
- The Feature Thief, conclusion: AppleWorks and the lessons learned - 19 replies
- The Feature Thief, part three: iWeb - 16 replies
- Apple updates Watch support page, admits tattoos may be a problem - 15 replies
- The Feature Thief, part two: Final Cut Pro, iMovie, iDVD - 11 replies
- Google cuts YouTube support for older Apple TV, Google TV, iOS devices - 9 replies
- Researcher: OS X 'Rootpipe' attack fix not reliable, attacks possible - 8 replies
- Wrist tattoos may interfere with Apple Watch functions, reports say - 8 replies
- Flaw in iPad 'flight bag' software grounds AA flights [U] - 7 replies