Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Brand value increases 12 percent
Apple has been rated the 20th best global brand across a variety of industries according to this year's Interbrand report. The company's change in value increased by 12 percent -- creating a brand value of approximately $15.4 billion -- and climbed from the 24th position to its current spot. The latest report suggests Apple's improved ranking was caused by record high iPod sales that saw the Touch's sales double, and all-time high market share for Mac OS software. The ranking was also furthered by the quick response to cost-conscious consumers with the release of lower prices for the iPhone and the voice-activated iPod shuffle.
Sansa Clip Plus reviewed
Nowhere is it harder to make a good portable media player than in the ultra-small, wearable field; even Apple decided it would rather go without a screen than try to fit the usual controls into something that clips on your belt. SanDisk has long thought differently and has carved out a niche for itself with the Sansa Clip, but we want to know in our full reviewif its Clip+ sequel can topple the iPod shuffle.
MS LifeCam Cinema reviewed
Microsoft is no stranger to the webcam business, and its latest offering shows why the company is still often at the forefront. The LifeCam Cinema is the first consumer webcam to offer both a 16:9 aspect ratio and a native 720p imaging sensor. With a modest retail price of only $80 and some impressive image quality claims, we hope to find out in our review if the LifeCam Cinema is a webcam best buy or simply a marketing point.
When it comes to music on the go, consumers generally have some options to consider when looking for the best experience. While Blueto ...Pure Jongo T2 wireless speaker
Multi-room audio compatibility is a key metric for wireless sound systems these days. The entry cost into a house-spanning system can ...Logitech Z213 multimedia speakers
Desktop computer speakers sit in a weird area of limbo: many consumers have forgone the era of desktop listening for the privacy and v ...
10 Most Discussed
- Oregon Apple Store 'slur' incident being investigated - 31 replies
- Opinion: Why the Apple iWatch will succeed (Part 1) - 17 replies
- Opinion: Hachette and Amazon fight, who loses? - 12 replies
- T-Mobile announces plan to throttle those abusing 'unlimited' data - 11 replies
- Judge rejects proposed $324.5M anti-poaching case settlement - 11 replies
- NewerTech accessory fools 'headless' Mac minis into turning on GPU - 9 replies
- Apple issues diversity report, promises better gender/racial balance - 8 replies
- Disney latest victim of Amazon DVD pre-order denial - 8 replies
- Schematics suggest iPhone 6 may come in 16, 64, and 128GB models - 8 replies
- Claim: Apple's iMessage accounts for 30 percent of all mobile spam - 8 replies