Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Brand value increases 12 percent
Apple has been rated the 20th best global brand across a variety of industries according to this year's Interbrand report. The company's change in value increased by 12 percent -- creating a brand value of approximately $15.4 billion -- and climbed from the 24th position to its current spot. The latest report suggests Apple's improved ranking was caused by record high iPod sales that saw the Touch's sales double, and all-time high market share for Mac OS software. The ranking was also furthered by the quick response to cost-conscious consumers with the release of lower prices for the iPhone and the voice-activated iPod shuffle.
Sansa Clip Plus reviewed
Nowhere is it harder to make a good portable media player than in the ultra-small, wearable field; even Apple decided it would rather go without a screen than try to fit the usual controls into something that clips on your belt. SanDisk has long thought differently and has carved out a niche for itself with the Sansa Clip, but we want to know in our full reviewif its Clip+ sequel can topple the iPod shuffle.
MS LifeCam Cinema reviewed
Microsoft is no stranger to the webcam business, and its latest offering shows why the company is still often at the forefront. The LifeCam Cinema is the first consumer webcam to offer both a 16:9 aspect ratio and a native 720p imaging sensor. With a modest retail price of only $80 and some impressive image quality claims, we hope to find out in our review if the LifeCam Cinema is a webcam best buy or simply a marketing point.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...MSI Geforce GTX 970 100ME
When Nvidia announced a new line of video cards in September 2014, many people thought things would continue to be business as usual i ...
10 Most Discussed
- Bad Apples: the worst Mac products ever - 42 replies
- MacNN Staffers: What made the Mac the choice for you? - 16 replies
- Swatch CEO outlines smartwatch plans, calls Apple Watch 'toy' - 14 replies
- Google advises developers on how to weaken iOS 9 app security - 10 replies
- T-Mobile cracking down on extreme bandwidth users of its LTE network - 10 replies
- Continued iTunes library testing: all is still not well, but improving - 9 replies
- Hands On: AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 9 replies
- Rumor Roundup: high resolution iPad in ad analytics, possible stylus - 8 replies
- Survey: six weeks on, Apple Music shows good news, bad news [U] - 7 replies
- Hands On: Twitter 3.1.0 (OS X) - 6 replies