Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Brand value increases 12 percent
Apple has been rated the 20th best global brand across a variety of industries according to this year's Interbrand report. The company's change in value increased by 12 percent -- creating a brand value of approximately $15.4 billion -- and climbed from the 24th position to its current spot. The latest report suggests Apple's improved ranking was caused by record high iPod sales that saw the Touch's sales double, and all-time high market share for Mac OS software. The ranking was also furthered by the quick response to cost-conscious consumers with the release of lower prices for the iPhone and the voice-activated iPod shuffle.
Sansa Clip Plus reviewed
Nowhere is it harder to make a good portable media player than in the ultra-small, wearable field; even Apple decided it would rather go without a screen than try to fit the usual controls into something that clips on your belt. SanDisk has long thought differently and has carved out a niche for itself with the Sansa Clip, but we want to know in our full reviewif its Clip+ sequel can topple the iPod shuffle.
MS LifeCam Cinema reviewed
Microsoft is no stranger to the webcam business, and its latest offering shows why the company is still often at the forefront. The LifeCam Cinema is the first consumer webcam to offer both a 16:9 aspect ratio and a native 720p imaging sensor. With a modest retail price of only $80 and some impressive image quality claims, we hope to find out in our review if the LifeCam Cinema is a webcam best buy or simply a marketing point.
It's inevitable, at some point somebody needs a hardcopy of a document. Paper never runs out of battery charge, after all. Our Mom, j ...Linksys WRT1200AC Wi-Fi Router
Once upon a time, a brand-new Linksys router showed up on our doorstep. So we gathered some network-minded friends together, and hooke ...Rapoo A300 Mini Bluetooth NFC Speaker
The Rapoo Bluetooth Mini NFC Speaker is a little metallic box about the size of a baseball. In spite of its small size, we were very p ...
10 Most Discussed
- First Look: All-new 12-inch Apple MacBook - 18 replies
- Backup Utility Smackdown (OS X) - 17 replies
- The Feature Thief: Apple taketh away, sometimes giveth back - 16 replies
- Google cuts YouTube support for older Apple TV, Google TV, iOS devices - 9 replies
- Retina 12-inch MacBook teardowns reveal low repairability - 9 replies
- Pointers: don't forward your OS X Mail, redirect it - 8 replies
- Researcher: OS X 'Rootpipe' attack fix not reliable, attacks possible - 8 replies
- New Apple Watch bands revealed by Ive, Newson at Milan showcase - 7 replies
- Living With and Without: Time Machine - 7 replies
- Briefly: Google Maps image insults Apple, X-Files HD hits Netflix US - 6 replies