Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Brand value increases 12 percent
Apple has been rated the 20th best global brand across a variety of industries according to this year's Interbrand report. The company's change in value increased by 12 percent -- creating a brand value of approximately $15.4 billion -- and climbed from the 24th position to its current spot. The latest report suggests Apple's improved ranking was caused by record high iPod sales that saw the Touch's sales double, and all-time high market share for Mac OS software. The ranking was also furthered by the quick response to cost-conscious consumers with the release of lower prices for the iPhone and the voice-activated iPod shuffle.
Sansa Clip Plus reviewed
Nowhere is it harder to make a good portable media player than in the ultra-small, wearable field; even Apple decided it would rather go without a screen than try to fit the usual controls into something that clips on your belt. SanDisk has long thought differently and has carved out a niche for itself with the Sansa Clip, but we want to know in our full reviewif its Clip+ sequel can topple the iPod shuffle.
MS LifeCam Cinema reviewed
Microsoft is no stranger to the webcam business, and its latest offering shows why the company is still often at the forefront. The LifeCam Cinema is the first consumer webcam to offer both a 16:9 aspect ratio and a native 720p imaging sensor. With a modest retail price of only $80 and some impressive image quality claims, we hope to find out in our review if the LifeCam Cinema is a webcam best buy or simply a marketing point.
There could very well be a new king of the hill for Bluetooth speakers, with Sound Blaster's recent entry into the marketplace. Bring ...Kenu Airframe Plus
Simple, stylish and effective, the Kenu Airframe + portable car mount is the latest addition to Kenu's lineup. Released earlier this ...Plantronics Rig Surround 7.1 headset
Trying to capture the true soundscape of video games can be a daunting task. Looking to surround-sound home theater options, users hav ...
10 Most Discussed
- U2 frontman Bono apologizes for auto downloads of 'Songs of Innocence' - 13 replies
- Obama signs BuySecure executive order to hasten US EMV adoption - 12 replies
- OS X 10.10 Yosemite formally released - 12 replies
- FBI director warns Apple, Google away from encrypting devices - 12 replies
- New Mac mini not user-upgradeable, new analysis reveals - 11 replies
- 'One more thing' from Apple: Mac mini refresh - 11 replies
- Microsoft smartwatch touted for launch within weeks, sale soon after - 11 replies
- Editorial: Analysis of Apple's October device announcements - 9 replies
- Finnish Prime Minister partly blames Apple for economic troubles - 9 replies
- Kmart suffers huge breach, all shoppers since September likely victims - 9 replies