Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Deutsche Telekom mulling Sprint takeover
T-Mobile's root company Deutsche Telekom is more seriously considering buying Sprint in what could be a major shakeup of the US cellphone industry, according to sources. The two have been rumored in talks for such a deal for over a year, but tips to the Telegraph now have the German firm bringing in financial advisers from Deutsche Bank to evaluate the possibility of making a bid for the ailing but still larger American provider. An offer could be made as soon as within a few weeks, the insiders said, though the likely terms of the deal haven't been mentioned.
For all of the high-priced, over-engineered Bluetooth speakers in the electronics market, there is still room for mass-market solution ...VisionTek 128GB USB Pocket SSD
USB flash drives dealt the death blow to both the floppy and Zip drives. While still faster than either of the old removable media, sp ...Kodak PixPro SL10 Smart Lens Camera
Smartphone imagery still widely varies. Large Megapixel counts don't make for a good image, and the optics in some devices are lackin ...
10 Most Discussed
- Breaking: US reverses, to say North Korea behind Sony hack tomorrow - 17 replies
- DiskWarrior 5 debuts, offers full 64-bit support, flash drive option - 9 replies
- Sony ignored security evaluation before GOP hack, more data coming - 8 replies
- German Chancellor speaks out against net neutrality, wants fast lanes - 8 replies
- Jackson meets with Cook on diversity in the tech industry - 8 replies
- Apple's Cook, Williams 'deeply offended' by BBC supply chain expose - 7 replies
- Review: Apple iMac with 5K Retina display - 7 replies
- FCC overrules carriers, defines 'broadband' as 10Mbps minimum - 7 replies
- Tim Cook selected as finalist for 2014 Time Person of the Year - 6 replies
- Apple, Amazon refuse to disclose federal diversity data - 6 replies