Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Deutsche Telekom mulling Sprint takeover
T-Mobile's root company Deutsche Telekom is more seriously considering buying Sprint in what could be a major shakeup of the US cellphone industry, according to sources. The two have been rumored in talks for such a deal for over a year, but tips to the Telegraph now have the German firm bringing in financial advisers from Deutsche Bank to evaluate the possibility of making a bid for the ailing but still larger American provider. An offer could be made as soon as within a few weeks, the insiders said, though the likely terms of the deal haven't been mentioned.
Since May of this year, Autodesk has been shipping the highly anticipated update to its high-end post-production video editing suite, ...Crucial MX100 256GB SATA-3 SSD
While the price-per-gigabyte ratio for magnetic platter-based hard drives can't be beat, the speed that a SSD brings to the table for ...Narrative Clip
With the advent of social media technology, people have been searching for new ways to share the events of their daily lives -- be it ...
10 Most Discussed
- Opinion: Is the Apple Watch a hit or a miss? - 24 replies
- Free iTunes U2 album now up to 'record-breaking' 33 million in 'sales' - 20 replies
- National Federation of the Blind sues Uber over refused rides, abuses - 14 replies
- Apple Watch debuts in three editions - 13 replies
- Apple event stream marred by serious technical problems - 12 replies
- Apple announces 4.7-, 5.5-inch iPhone 6 models - 12 replies
- Dell teases world's first 27-inch 5K computer monitor - 11 replies
- Best Buy, Walmart decline to support Apple Pay - 11 replies
- Apple cagey about Watch battery life, working on improvements - 10 replies
- Opinion: Why a larger iPad makes sense - 10 replies