Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Apple adds video to new iPod nano
Despite a number of rumors that Apple's "Rock & Roll" media event would feature a camera-equipped iPod touch, the highlight of Steve Jobs' keynote was actually a new iPod nano outfitted with a video camera. The fifth-generation device is in no way a complete redesign, but rather a refinement of its predecessor. Along with the new camera, the Nano also sports a larger display, FM tuner, gloss finish, and more. Read the full review.
MacPractice, CS Odessa add Snow Leopard support
In brief: Cortado has announced an update to its Hosted Exchange service for the iPhone, adding Mailbox creation support. CS Odessa delivers Snow Leopard support to its line of ConceptDraw applications featuring tools for project management and graphics creation. MacPractice, a developer of practice management and clinical applications, has added support for Apple's latest Mac OS X 10.6 operating system to its MacPractice version 3.6.8 software.
New iPod nano 5G cases from Griffin, USBfever
Griffin Technology and USBfever have both announced new cases for Apple's latest iPod nano 5G. Griffin's newest designs are the Outfit hard-shell polycarbonate case and the FlexGrip silicone case. Both cases are made to help protect the iPod nano from bumps and scratches during everyday use, and allow for full access of the devices scroll wheel, controls, connectors and screen. Outfit also keeps the iPod nano's new camera lens free for use and features an EasyDock design, which enables users to simply slide off the bottom half of the case when docking.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Apple's 15-inch Retina MacBook Pro continues to be a popular notebook with professional users and prosumers looking for the ultimate ...Typo keyboard for iPad
Following numerous legal shenanigans between Typo -- a company founded in part by Ryan Seacrest -- and the clear object of his physica ...Entry-level 27-inch Retina iMac
The 27-inch Apple iMac with 5K Retina display is already one of the best value-for-money Macs that Apple has ever released. It was som ...
10 Most Discussed
- Neil Young says he will pull music catalog from streaming services - 24 replies
- Hands On: Microsoft Word 2016 (OS X) - 20 replies
- Editorial: whatever happened to 'It Just Works?' - 18 replies
- Follow-up: Dalrymple's iTunes issues largely fixed, patch coming - 12 replies
- My Stupid Fault: iCloud vs local iPhone backups - 12 replies
- Pointers: Taming the Applications folder with sub-folders - 11 replies
- Apple takes lid off 64-bit A8 iPod touch, now up to 128GB - 11 replies
- Pointers: Tethering to your iPhone - 11 replies
- Cook on Apple Watch: no numbers, but recent claims wrong - 10 replies
- Senator Franken, Consumer Watchdog call for App Store investigation - 9 replies