Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Apple adds video to new iPod nano
Despite a number of rumors that Apple's "Rock & Roll" media event would feature a camera-equipped iPod touch, the highlight of Steve Jobs' keynote was actually a new iPod nano outfitted with a video camera. The fifth-generation device is in no way a complete redesign, but rather a refinement of its predecessor. Along with the new camera, the Nano also sports a larger display, FM tuner, gloss finish, and more. Read the full review.
MacPractice, CS Odessa add Snow Leopard support
In brief: Cortado has announced an update to its Hosted Exchange service for the iPhone, adding Mailbox creation support. CS Odessa delivers Snow Leopard support to its line of ConceptDraw applications featuring tools for project management and graphics creation. MacPractice, a developer of practice management and clinical applications, has added support for Apple's latest Mac OS X 10.6 operating system to its MacPractice version 3.6.8 software.
New iPod nano 5G cases from Griffin, USBfever
Griffin Technology and USBfever have both announced new cases for Apple's latest iPod nano 5G. Griffin's newest designs are the Outfit hard-shell polycarbonate case and the FlexGrip silicone case. Both cases are made to help protect the iPod nano from bumps and scratches during everyday use, and allow for full access of the devices scroll wheel, controls, connectors and screen. Outfit also keeps the iPod nano's new camera lens free for use and features an EasyDock design, which enables users to simply slide off the bottom half of the case when docking.
The Jorno Bluetooth keyboard and stand for tablets certainly looks nice. The gunmetal grey shell of the keyboard looks great while the ...Apple 12-inch Retina MacBook
It is an exciting time for consumer technology, with gadgets and devices that once used to the stuff of dreams now coming to fruition. ...JBL Synchros Reflect in-ear headphones
All headphones are not created equally, especially when it comes to use during vigorous activities or workouts. Over-the-ear headphone ...
10 Most Discussed
- The Feature Thief: Apple taketh away, sometimes giveth back - 26 replies
- The Feature Thief, conclusion: AppleWorks and the lessons learned - 24 replies
- The Feature Thief, part one: Pages - 19 replies
- The Feature Thief, part three: iWeb - 16 replies
- Apple updates Watch support page, admits tattoos may be a problem - 15 replies
- The Feature Thief, part two: Final Cut Pro, iMovie, iDVD - 11 replies
- Google cuts YouTube support for older Apple TV, Google TV, iOS devices - 9 replies
- Wrist tattoos may interfere with Apple Watch functions, reports say - 8 replies
- New Apple Watch bands revealed by Ive, Newson at Milan showcase - 7 replies
- Google unveils new scheme to acquire unwanted patents - 7 replies