Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Apple adds video to new iPod nano
Despite a number of rumors that Apple's "Rock & Roll" media event would feature a camera-equipped iPod touch, the highlight of Steve Jobs' keynote was actually a new iPod nano outfitted with a video camera. The fifth-generation device is in no way a complete redesign, but rather a refinement of its predecessor. Along with the new camera, the Nano also sports a larger display, FM tuner, gloss finish, and more. Read the full review.
MacPractice, CS Odessa add Snow Leopard support
In brief: Cortado has announced an update to its Hosted Exchange service for the iPhone, adding Mailbox creation support. CS Odessa delivers Snow Leopard support to its line of ConceptDraw applications featuring tools for project management and graphics creation. MacPractice, a developer of practice management and clinical applications, has added support for Apple's latest Mac OS X 10.6 operating system to its MacPractice version 3.6.8 software.
New iPod nano 5G cases from Griffin, USBfever
Griffin Technology and USBfever have both announced new cases for Apple's latest iPod nano 5G. Griffin's newest designs are the Outfit hard-shell polycarbonate case and the FlexGrip silicone case. Both cases are made to help protect the iPod nano from bumps and scratches during everyday use, and allow for full access of the devices scroll wheel, controls, connectors and screen. Outfit also keeps the iPod nano's new camera lens free for use and features an EasyDock design, which enables users to simply slide off the bottom half of the case when docking.
When hitting the gym or going out for a trail run, headphones can cause a number of problems. From the ear buds getting slimy with swe ...Adesso Xtream S3B Bluetooth speaker
Finding a speaker purpose-built for a specific need is challenging. Even when a Bluetooth speaker can be paired with a mobile device, ...JBL Synchros E40BT headphones
For all the different configurations of headphones on the market, it's always a tough choice for buyers to get something that is just ...
10 Most Discussed
- OS X Yosemite public beta now available - 25 replies
- EU: Apple failing to make 'true cost of apps' clear on App Store [U] - 17 replies
- Several backdoors included on every iOS device, researcher says [U] - 15 replies
- Forums: SuperDuper vs. TimeMachine debate continues - 14 replies
- SEC: Apple bought back another $5 billion in stock in June quarter - 14 replies
- Sources call for Yosemite in late Oct., Retina MacBook, Mac with 4K - 11 replies
- Coalition of authors blames 'thuggish' Amazon for Hachette dispute - 10 replies
- Microsoft rolls out major update of OneNote for iPad, iPhone, Mac - 10 replies
- Snowden: Dropbox is 'hostile to privacy,' cloud needs zero knowledge - 9 replies
- Cook blames second quarterly drop in iPads on anticipation - 8 replies