Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Apple adds video to new iPod nano
Despite a number of rumors that Apple's "Rock & Roll" media event would feature a camera-equipped iPod touch, the highlight of Steve Jobs' keynote was actually a new iPod nano outfitted with a video camera. The fifth-generation device is in no way a complete redesign, but rather a refinement of its predecessor. Along with the new camera, the Nano also sports a larger display, FM tuner, gloss finish, and more. Read the full review.
MacPractice, CS Odessa add Snow Leopard support
In brief: Cortado has announced an update to its Hosted Exchange service for the iPhone, adding Mailbox creation support. CS Odessa delivers Snow Leopard support to its line of ConceptDraw applications featuring tools for project management and graphics creation. MacPractice, a developer of practice management and clinical applications, has added support for Apple's latest Mac OS X 10.6 operating system to its MacPractice version 3.6.8 software.
New iPod nano 5G cases from Griffin, USBfever
Griffin Technology and USBfever have both announced new cases for Apple's latest iPod nano 5G. Griffin's newest designs are the Outfit hard-shell polycarbonate case and the FlexGrip silicone case. Both cases are made to help protect the iPod nano from bumps and scratches during everyday use, and allow for full access of the devices scroll wheel, controls, connectors and screen. Outfit also keeps the iPod nano's new camera lens free for use and features an EasyDock design, which enables users to simply slide off the bottom half of the case when docking.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Ultimate Ears (now owned by Logitech) has found great success in the marketplace with its "Boom" series of Bluetooth speakers, a mod ...Kinivo URBN Premium Bluetooth Headphones
We love music, and we're willing to bet that you do, too. If you're like us, you probably spend a good portion of your time wearing ...Jamstik+ MIDI Controller
For a long time the MIDI world has been dominated by keyboard-inspired controllers. Times are changing however, and we are slowly star ...
10 Most Discussed
- Editorial: Five reasons to move to Windows - 22 replies
- Teardown of Apple Pencil reveals it is utterly unrepairable by users - 17 replies
- Cook insists converged iPad, Mac product not coming soon - 15 replies
- Apple increasing employment in Ireland, creating 1,000 more jobs - 15 replies
- Opinion: Things about the iPad Pro that are evading people - 11 replies
- F.lux developers pull sideloaded app following Apple's complaint - 9 replies
- Analysis: A tale of two companies - 9 replies
- Quicken 2016 for Mac arrives in tandem with Windows version - 9 replies
- MacNN: Five reasons to switch to Mac - 8 replies
- Tim Cook addresses retail, commences 'inclusion training' company-wide - 7 replies