Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Spotify for iPhone and Android
Spotify tonight quietly saw the release of both the iPhone (1.7MB) and Android versions of its promised mobile app. On both platforms, the free app lets those with a Spotify Premium subscription (roughly $14 per month) stream the service's entire catalog, including music from all the major labels. They also have access to an offline mode that caches whole playlists for use when Internet access over 3G or Wi-Fi isn't available.
BenQ Joybee GP1 review
BenQ is no stranger to the office projector space and their new pocket projector, the Joybee GP1, packs some innovative features. Boasting a lampless LED light source and an integrated USB video reader, the Joybee is designed to be a one-size-fits-all but also budget-priced pocket projector. With a $499 price tag, could the Joybee really offer the ultimate in portability without sacrificing image quality and ease of use? Our GP1 review answers this in detail.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Apple's 15-inch Retina MacBook Pro continues to be a popular notebook with professional users and prosumers looking for the ultimate ...Typo keyboard for iPad
Following numerous legal shenanigans between Typo -- a company founded in part by Ryan Seacrest -- and the clear object of his physica ...Entry-level 27-inch Retina iMac
The 27-inch Apple iMac with 5K Retina display is already one of the best value-for-money Macs that Apple has ever released. It was som ...
10 Most Discussed
- Neil Young says he will pull music catalog from streaming services - 24 replies
- Hands On: Microsoft Word 2016 (OS X) - 20 replies
- Editorial: whatever happened to 'It Just Works?' - 18 replies
- Follow-up: Dalrymple's iTunes issues largely fixed, patch coming - 12 replies
- My Stupid Fault: iCloud vs local iPhone backups - 12 replies
- Pointers: Tethering to your iPhone - 11 replies
- Pointers: Taming the Applications folder with sub-folders - 11 replies
- Apple takes lid off 64-bit A8 iPod touch, now up to 128GB - 11 replies
- Cook on Apple Watch: no numbers, but recent claims wrong - 10 replies
- Senator Franken, Consumer Watchdog call for App Store investigation - 9 replies