Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Apricorn Aegis Padlock reviewed
Apricorn's Aegis Padlock is a portable USB hard drive, but one that looks like it came from a spy film: its front is dominated by a giant keypad lock. We hope to see how well that security works in practice through our full review of what promises to be a simple but effective means of locking down removable data.
Samsung Solstice reviewed
Cellphones are entering an awkward period in their development: smartphones are rapidly falling in price to where there's often overlap with even mid-range regular phones. To compensate, phone makers have increasingly been loading features into these devices, and a quintessential example is the Samsung Solstice. But does it present a compelling case against smartphones, and particularly the $100 iPhone? We take a look in our Samsung Solstice review.
GizFever intros new iPhone accessories
GizFever has introduced three new products to its line of mobile phone accessories, the All-in-One USB Power/Data Link Cable, MultiFunctional Mobile Speaker, and the Multifunctional Digital Solar Charger II. The all-in-one USB cable enables users to power, recharge and transfer data from mobile phones such as the iPod and iPhone 3G, along with other portable gaming and music devices. The cable comes with seven different connectors including one for the DS Lite, PSP and a 5-pin mini USB; the cord itself stands approximately 138cm long.
Apple has never been shy about funky ports -- first it was Apple Desktop Bus, and its own DIN-8 serial port. Following that came FireW ...Logitech Hyperion Fury mouse
Selecting the correct gaming mouse comes down to finding a device that balances the needs of a user with a price they can afford. Ofte ...Life n Soul BM211 Bluetooth speaker
Bluetooth speakers aren't only for listening to some music at the park or on a long bus ride, but can also be built with tablets in m ...
10 Most Discussed
- US cybersecurity chief claims lack of experience not important to job - 16 replies
- Apple 'investigating' if leaked celebrity pics came from iCloud - 12 replies
- Quicken 2015 for Mac brings new features, strips others - 11 replies
- Security guards protest low wages, block Apple San Francisco store - 9 replies
- Schematics suggest iPhone 6 may come in 16, 64, and 128GB models - 8 replies
- Claim: Apple's iMessage accounts for 30 percent of all mobile spam - 8 replies
- Apple releases second public OS X Yosemite beta, new iTunes 12 test - 8 replies
- Rumor: iPhone 6 may support 150Mbps LTE-A - 7 replies
- Digital credit card replacement Coin calls for 10,000 more testers - 7 replies
- Uber allowed to resume services in Berlin after ban suspended - 6 replies