Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Apricorn Aegis Padlock reviewed
Apricorn's Aegis Padlock is a portable USB hard drive, but one that looks like it came from a spy film: its front is dominated by a giant keypad lock. We hope to see how well that security works in practice through our full review of what promises to be a simple but effective means of locking down removable data.
Samsung Solstice reviewed
Cellphones are entering an awkward period in their development: smartphones are rapidly falling in price to where there's often overlap with even mid-range regular phones. To compensate, phone makers have increasingly been loading features into these devices, and a quintessential example is the Samsung Solstice. But does it present a compelling case against smartphones, and particularly the $100 iPhone? We take a look in our Samsung Solstice review.
GizFever intros new iPhone accessories
GizFever has introduced three new products to its line of mobile phone accessories, the All-in-One USB Power/Data Link Cable, MultiFunctional Mobile Speaker, and the Multifunctional Digital Solar Charger II. The all-in-one USB cable enables users to power, recharge and transfer data from mobile phones such as the iPod and iPhone 3G, along with other portable gaming and music devices. The cable comes with seven different connectors including one for the DS Lite, PSP and a 5-pin mini USB; the cord itself stands approximately 138cm long.
When Logitech's Ultrathin Keyboard Cover first came out, it caused something of a minor stir in the iPad world. It was the very firs ...Akitio Thunder dock
Akitio has expanded its line of Thunderbolt accessories with its new Thunder dock. With eSATA, FireWire 800, USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt p ...Pioneer AppRadio 3 with CD/DVD
Lots of cars come with robust stereo systems full of evolving technologies to give people the convenience of a smartphone on their das ...
10 Most Discussed
- New suit says Apple Store POS devices discriminate against blind - 28 replies
- Mt. Gox admits Bitcoin loss in hack, files for bankruptcy in Japan - 23 replies
- Apple CEO Tim Cook refutes investor call for 'profits above all' - 19 replies
- Report: OS X 10.9.2 puts Mail back on track at last - 16 replies
- Apple handling 40B iMessages, 15-20M FaceTime calls daily - 13 replies
- Apple urges Arizona governor to veto anti-gay bill - 12 replies
- Architect of Apple Campus 2 reveals Jobs' influence - 10 replies
- Report: Apple dodged taxes on $8.9B in Australian profits - 9 replies
- Yahoo shifting away from Google, Facebook login credentials - 8 replies
- Bitcoin-stealing trojan makes jump to popular Mac apps - 8 replies