Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Apricorn Aegis Padlock reviewed
Apricorn's Aegis Padlock is a portable USB hard drive, but one that looks like it came from a spy film: its front is dominated by a giant keypad lock. We hope to see how well that security works in practice through our full review of what promises to be a simple but effective means of locking down removable data.
Samsung Solstice reviewed
Cellphones are entering an awkward period in their development: smartphones are rapidly falling in price to where there's often overlap with even mid-range regular phones. To compensate, phone makers have increasingly been loading features into these devices, and a quintessential example is the Samsung Solstice. But does it present a compelling case against smartphones, and particularly the $100 iPhone? We take a look in our Samsung Solstice review.
GizFever intros new iPhone accessories
GizFever has introduced three new products to its line of mobile phone accessories, the All-in-One USB Power/Data Link Cable, MultiFunctional Mobile Speaker, and the Multifunctional Digital Solar Charger II. The all-in-one USB cable enables users to power, recharge and transfer data from mobile phones such as the iPod and iPhone 3G, along with other portable gaming and music devices. The cable comes with seven different connectors including one for the DS Lite, PSP and a 5-pin mini USB; the cord itself stands approximately 138cm long.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...MSI Geforce GTX 970 100ME
When Nvidia announced a new line of video cards in September 2014, many people thought things would continue to be business as usual i ...
10 Most Discussed
- Bad Apples: the worst Mac products ever - 42 replies
- MacNN Staffers: What made the Mac the choice for you? - 16 replies
- Swatch CEO outlines smartwatch plans, calls Apple Watch 'toy' - 14 replies
- T-Mobile cracking down on extreme bandwidth users of its LTE network - 10 replies
- Google advises developers on how to weaken iOS 9 app security - 10 replies
- Hands On: Griffin Powermate Bluetooth - 9 replies
- Hands On: AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 9 replies
- Samsung upgrades Ultimate Test Drive with $200 switching offer - 6 replies
- Hands On: Twitter 3.1.0 (OS X) - 6 replies
- Pono struggling to expand due to lack of resources, no new CEO - 6 replies